Dior date codes and authenticity cards

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! Does anyone know if the "hole" stamp would make this originally a employee purchase? any issues insight?

D1.jpg D2.jpg D3.jpg D4.jpg D5.jpg
  2. I replied to your PM about this.

3. I have a query about a date code of an authentic Dior belt. Can you help me decipher? Thank you.
    06-BM-0073

4. It is made in July 2003.

5. Thank you! May I ask what the first four digits/numbers correspond to?

06-BM-0073

SherwoodMom likes this.
  6. Those I'm not sure about.

SherwoodMom likes this.
  7. Hi,

Is anyone able to help me? My mother's bag is showing serial code BO C 0111, anyone able to tell me the year it was produced?

Thanks

8. Please post pictures in the Authenticate This Dior thread for authentication.

9. I bought a 2016 eas west runway edition dior bag and I can't find the date code

10. It may be in the lining of the interior pocket, or stitched into a seam inside the bag.

11. Thanks
    I found it stamped inside the interior pocket

averagejoe likes this.
  12. can someone please tell me when my bag was made? i can’t understand how to the date code is 19-MA-0158

13. According to this date code, this bag was made in May 2018.

marieelizabeth1 likes this.
  14. Pls can someone help me answer one question I tried to ask google about it I don’t find an answer for it. My question is can two bags share the same date code ? Pls help a dior neophyte here and should I start running away from it.