Dior date codes and authenticity cards

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I was just wondering whether Dior SLGs have the date code stamped on them? I've examined my miss dior promenade quite thoroughly and cant find a code. Thanks guys

2. Yes they do. It is usually hidden behind one of the slots inside. You have to open each slot to see if it is behind it.

shoesshoeshoes likes this.
  3. Gosh I didnt think of that. Thank you so much joe! I had to go in there with a torch to be able to see!

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Did you find it? :smile:

5. Yep. It says 12 -MA- 1126. I assume it's made in 2011?

averagejoe likes this.
  6. It is made in 2016.

7. Oh wow haha I thought I got it all figured out. Do you mind sharing how the system work (no worries if you dont)? I just assumed the first 2 digits means the year it was made.

averagejoe likes this.
  8. 1126 is looked at this way: 12 and 16 (first and third digit, and then second and fourth digit). 12 is the month of production (December), and 16 is the year (2016).

9. Attached Files:

10. Thank you soooo much Joe :hbeat: it's definitely very useful to know!!!

averagejoe likes this.
  11. My lady dior code is 18-MA-0165. Can you help me decipher this? I brought preloved

12. Made in 2015.

13. Thank you so much!

14. Where is the serial number on a My Lady Dior locates?

15. If i remember correny, you’d have to pull the pocket out. It’s on the inside on the side.