Images from PurseBlog:

Dior-Cruise-2021-5.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021-2.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021-3.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021-6.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021-8.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021-7.jpg
Dior-Cruise-2021.jpg

Unpopular opinion - I thought the show looks beautiful, but found a lot of the pieces to not be very wearable for a RTW collection. I think it's really up to personal style (as my style is very monochromatic). I had really high hope for this collection since I couldn't find many wearable pieces from the fall/winter collection. I do hope that they come out with more variation/sizes of the basket bag as that's one of the few items that caught my eye.

Unpopular opinion - I thought the show looks beautiful, but found a lot of the pieces to not be very wearable for a RTW collection. I think it's really up to personal style (as my style is very monochromatic). I had really high hope for this collection since I couldn't find many wearable pieces from the fall/winter collection. I do hope that they come out with more variation/sizes of the basket bag as that's one of the few items that caught my eye.
That basket bag is beautiful. I wonder if it comes with the strap, or it was just styled with one for the show.

Usually there are more commercial pieces for each collection. The runway doesn't always show them, or they may have been layered underneath other items.

My SA at Hudson Yards just texted me today that they're now taking deposits for some of the Cruise 2021 bags, such as this one. It will arrive in store and be available for pickup by the end of October or early November. They're expecting them to sell out during pre-orders. I wanted the floral Catherine with the darker green background instead of this whiter one and asked her about it, but she doesn't think any stores "in North America or potentially globally" have "bought" the darker one. Not sure where I can get it then....?
View attachment 4867525

Reposting the message I posted in "Book Tote" here as well! If anyone knows where I can get the darker green floral Catherine (below), lmk:
Messages Image(555853012).png

My SA Just text me as well about pre-orders for the new cruise collection.
If you need some color or something different, this is definitely the time to get something unique. I’m actually inquiring about the vanity case called the “Travel Pouch”. View attachment 4869867View attachment 4869863View attachment 4869864View attachment 4869865View attachment 4869866
Those are beautiful; thanks for the pics!!! Is that the full selection? I'm on the hunt for a unique catherine tote.

Reactions: CoCoBelle