Dior Chri Chri---In or OUT

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies

what do you think of the Dior Chri Chri...the hand stitched.. is it in...or OUT?

Attached Files:

2. Whether it's "in" or "out" if you're thinking of getting it new from the boutiques it won't be there for much longer.

3. no i meant is it a great bag to have or do you feel it is not appealing enough anymore :smile:

4. I personally thought it was a great bag - soft quilted leather, large enough to fit everything and not to mention stylish; but I've heard that due to the hardware, it is very heavy. If I were to choose a Dior bag, I would rather get a classic one such as a Lady Dior.

5. depend on you...if you like it,it could be a really great bag and always "In"

i do love all my dior bags and pretty sure my heart will not change after years

6. thank you ladies...i just felt it was too big..

7. I know what you meant.

8. I bought the Chri Chri, and my shoulder hurt from getting the bag home. I returned it and purchased the large Lady Dior instead. I adore the hardware on the Chri Chri, but it's heavy even empty.

9. ops!!!! thanks for that...i didn't know
    this is very useful

10. I think it's a great looking classic bag. Actually, I want one in the cannage but just can't justify the cost! And yep, it does weigh a ton, even empty. I ended up with the cannage drawstring shopper instead - about half the price and much lighter on the shoulder :smile:

11. I have my eye on a granville now :smile: in cherry red :smile:

i am saving for it...just hope it stays there till i get it!