New Dior boutiques

I am just coming back from Chicago, and I stood and stared at the big black Dior cube for a while - I can't believe that I missed it! I went to the LV on Michigan and the SA working with us there said that he thought it would be late summer for the opening as well.

Ah well, I have always loved Chicago in the winter! :biggrin:

Dior has renovated one of their boutiques in Shanghai (the Plaza 66).
Untitled.png

I hope the new Chicago boutique retains the previous boutique design (shown below):
Dior-Taipei-101-flagship-store-Peter-Marino-Taipei.jpg

I don't like the new boutique design compared to the old. The older one had a lot of greys and mirrors, making it look like the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles, but done in the Dior codes. The new boutique design looks boring and lacks personality.

Reactions: Laduc
View attachment 3859347

I hope the new Chicago boutique retains the previous boutique design (shown below):

I don't like the new boutique design compared to the old. The older one had a lot of greys and mirrors, making it look like the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles, but done in the Dior codes. The new boutique design looks boring and lacks personality.

Wait so they renovated the boutique to look like a temporary pop-up shop?

Reactions: averagejoe
View attachment 3859347

Unfortunately, it seems that Dior has introduced the new design of its boutiques. Please see the photos of interior decoration of the new boutique in Saint Petersburg that Dior opened this summer. I immediately named it 'Ikea for Dior' View attachment 3859546 View attachment 3859548 View attachment 3859548 View attachment 3859546 View attachment 3859546 View attachment 3859548

Attachments

• Dior_Boutique_St_Petersburg_Fashionela-1.jpg
    Dior_Boutique_St_Petersburg_Fashionela-1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 370
  • Dior_Boutique_St_Petersburg_Fashionela-2.jpg
    Dior_Boutique_St_Petersburg_Fashionela-2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 364