Dior Chat Thread

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
I know it might be bias but which would you guys rather have…Medium Lady Dior or Chanel Small Coco Handle? I’m looking for a blue bag and down to these two…thank you!!

Attachments

• C3598D85-363A-4B02-9E88-4C8488B1152C.jpeg
    C3598D85-363A-4B02-9E88-4C8488B1152C.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 53CE7C0F-DCA7-425A-8308-4520E9C4BF6A.jpeg
    53CE7C0F-DCA7-425A-8308-4520E9C4BF6A.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 6

hlzpenguin

Jan 16, 2021
I know it might be bias but which would you guys rather have…Medium Lady Dior or Chanel Small Coco Handle? I’m looking for a blue bag and down to these two…thank you!!
Would the resale value be your concern? If not, I personally just like lady Dior over coco handle by the look. But I admit that if you get a caviar coco handle, it will be more durable than a lambskin lady Dior :smile:.

Reactions: Penelopepursula
Hi everyone!! :wave: I’m new to this forum but loving the content! I’m looking to purchase my first Dior bag and was eyeing the Dior saddle WOC or the Dior saddle slim pouch, which one would you purchase?
And for the WOC, I can’t decide if the fabric version or the leather are better, not sure what the wear and tear is like for the fabric? Thanks!

I'd have the Medium lady dior but with the zip version. I prefer direct access from the top of the bag so LD is perfect. I feel that the flap closure on mini LD is acceptable but for medium, zip feels much more secure. I don't have issues getting in and out of the bag but some do.
I found this video on youtube comparing Small LD and mini coco handle:

Last edited:

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Would the resale value be your concern? If not, I personally just like lady Dior over coco handle by the look. But I admit that if you get a caviar coco handle, it will be more durable than a lambskin lady Dior :smile:.

Resale value isn't a concerned. I'm getting to the point where I really want a curated collection filled with bags that I will use and not just hoard (although I still have some that are there for "collection"). Thank you for you opinion! Not sure if this would change it but I do have the ABCDior in beige...

I'd have the Medium lady dior but with the zip version. I prefer direct access from the top of the bag so LD is perfect. I feel that the flap closure on mini LD is acceptable but for medium, zip feels much more secure. I don't have issues getting in and out of the bag but some do.
I found this video on youtube comparing Small LD and mini coco handle:

Thank you so much! I was trying to find a video so this will def be helpful.

May 4, 2013
Between these two bags, I slightly prefer the Coco because it of its secure closure and that it looks like a deeper blue which I generally prefer. Is the Lady Dior exactly the right blue for you though? It's your preference that matters most.