Dior Chat Thread

Two studs are slightly scratched which is weird...I’m kind of intimidated about bringing it back to get another one as it feels like it’s been used? Is it a very painful process?
It shouldn't be a painful process. If you aren't fully happy with your purchase, then I do suggest bringing it back and seeing what they can exchange it for.

I have just looked at the receipt..is it exchange only at dior? I think I have changed my mind completely...
Dior in Canada where I am from is exchange only (costume jewelry is final sale), but they still uphold good customer service standards. People on this Dior forum have sometimes been fully refunded for flaws on a bag even though the item is exchange only and even past the exchange deadline.

I suggest bringing the bag in to see what they can do for you.

Reactions: skyqueen
Hi! does anyone know if the mini Lady Dior in lotus pearl is part of the permanent collection? I'm planning to buy my first ever Lady Dior bag but that won't be until next year...
The Lotus Pearl was originally a seasonal colour but it has been so successful that they are still producing it, so I think you should be able to get it next year.

Reactions: perperiwinkle
Literally went in there and on every single ultra matte black bag the feet were scratched. Apparently this is ‘normal’ and they refused to exchange for a different style of bag. Very bad customer service in London new Bond Street boutique.

Attachments

• 50E74F41-F9DD-45CB-A899-8B1F104472DB.jpeg
    50E74F41-F9DD-45CB-A899-8B1F104472DB.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 181
Literally went in there and on every single ultra matte black bag the feet were scratched. Apparently this is ‘normal’ and they refused to exchange for a different style of bag. Very bad customer service in London new Bond Street boutique.
That's terrible. They should protect the metal feet better. I also find it strange that they won't exchange for a different style. Are you still within the exchange period? If so, and you haven't used your bag, then they should be able to exchange without an issue.

So some new developments!

I wrote to customer services and the very quickly dealt with the situation and the new bond st boutique called me literally within the hour of my fall with a number from Paris. The SA seemed somewhat disgruntled, but said that I could have a refund. I told her ideally I want the bag without the scratched legs and not a refund, she told me that it was the way that they all came in and even if they get a new one it would still be the same. So I said fine I will exchange for a different style (which was originally refused), but the SA just said I should refund it if I’m unhappy. So I told her okay fine I’ll bring it in for a refund.

2 days later, she called and said that another customer had complained about the paint on the hoops scratching off and said that I can exchange it! Yay!

Slightly annoyed that it’s taken this long and has given me real anxiety about being stuck with a bag that I love but is damaged, but finally! Sorted! Slightly sad that I have to say bye to this one as I do love the whole matte black slightly more casual style of how it goes with the strap.

Attachments

• D66DA82D-5CFB-4629-A969-889C9D40750A.jpeg
    D66DA82D-5CFB-4629-A969-889C9D40750A.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 144
  • C1F611AC-6157-417D-9DE9-F975BC24CA73.jpeg
    C1F611AC-6157-417D-9DE9-F975BC24CA73.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: AngelYuki

I wrote to customer services and the very quickly dealt with the situation and the new bond st boutique called me literally within the hour of my fall with a number from Paris. The SA seemed somewhat disgruntled, but said that I could have a refund. I told her ideally I want the bag without the scratched legs and not a refund, she told me that it was the way that they all came in and even if they get a new one it would still be the same. So I said fine I will exchange for a different style (which was originally refused), but the SA just said I should refund it if I’m unhappy. So I told her okay fine I’ll bring it in for a refund.

2 days later, she called and said that another customer had complained about the paint on the hoops scratching off and said that I can exchange it! Yay!

Slightly annoyed that it’s taken this long and has given me real anxiety about being stuck with a bag that I love but is damaged, but finally! Sorted! Slightly sad that I have to say bye to this one as I do love the whole matte black slightly more casual style of how it goes with the strap.
I'm glad to hear that contacting Paris helped sort this out. So what will you exchange this for? Have you decided on another Lady Dior already?

I'm glad to hear that contacting Paris helped sort this out. So what will you exchange this for? Have you decided on another Lady Dior already?
I’m not sure! When I was first in Dior I was choosing between the bottom two Lady Dior bags. I believe the other one is the ABCDior personalised one where you can add letters and symbols to the strap...so perhaps this one? Do you have any suggestions? I’m usually quite casual so my reason for choosing the matte black and the other one is cuz it’s less ‘elegant’ when dressed down...would appreciate any suggestions you have at all!

Also would it look weird that I have twillies on both handles? I put hand cream on quite often...

I’m so excited to be able to choose though!

Attachments

• 76BEF4D3-E4C4-45A5-8FFE-E7D1EC541B31.jpeg
    76BEF4D3-E4C4-45A5-8FFE-E7D1EC541B31.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 135

I suggest taking the refund and once you decide which bag you want, purchase it from another boutique.

I’m not sure! When I was first in Dior I was choosing between the bottom two Lady Dior bags. I believe the other one is the ABCDior personalised one where you can add letters and symbols to the strap...so perhaps this one? Do you have any suggestions? I’m usually quite casual so my reason for choosing the matte black and the other one is cuz it’s less ‘elegant’ when dressed down...would appreciate any suggestions you have at all!

Also would it look weird that I have twillies on both handles? I put hand cream on quite often...

I’m so excited to be able to choose though!
The studded Lady Dior bags are made of calfskin and are very casual:
Supple-Lady-Dior-Studded-Tote-Bag-4.jpg
Supple-Lady-Dior-Studded-Tote-Bag-5.jpg

I don't think you need to wrap twillies on these handles because this bag is meant to be worn crossbody or over-the-shoulder for an even more elegant look, so you may not be using the handles often.

The hardware is aged gold so you won't have to worry about the charms being scratched because they already look scratched. There won't be any chipping issues unlike the ultra-black hardware.

This also comes in patent leather, which makes it more structured, if that is what you prefer.

Reactions: LVoe4DB