Dior Chat Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry to hear this, but sometimes threads break over time with friction or if they get caught in something. I see bags from several high end brands get this from shop wear even. It's a very easy fix. Sometimes they just tuck the stitching back in without restitching the entire thing.

Dior repairs are very good. The item comes back perfect in my experience. Can't even tell a repair has been made.

Sheikha Latifa and buonobi like this.
  2. I’ve been very happy with Dior’s repair service. Late last year I brought in a 5 year old Diorissimo with scuff marks and small tears to the leather on 2 bottom corners. Repairs took about a month and the bag came back looking like new. I could not see any signs of the repair even though I knew which corners previously had the damage.

Sheikha Latifa and buonobi like this.
  3. Thanks all for your replies..
    I feel better now :smile:
    I’ve tried other brands’ repair service,very poor!
    Hope the bag come back with no sign of repair! :nuts:

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Anyone know which bag is this? TIA :smile:

[​IMG]

5. I think this is just an older Dior monogram polochon bag. It's not a new style.

Dolly Garland likes this.
  6. Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  7. More new Dior watches. Some of these designs are out of this world!

Dior Grand Bal Opera featuring a new rounded square case to show off Dior's high jewelry expertise. These, like all the Grand Bal watches, feature the oscillating weight on the dial side, heavily adorned with diamonds.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dior Grand Bal Dentelle Frivolle, which represents French lace:
    Dior Grand Soir Reine des Abeilles, which features Dior's favourite bee:
    La D de Dior Mosaique:
    [​IMG]
    La D de Dior Cocotte:[​IMG]

8. Guess where I am
    IMG_5971.JPG

9. Hello everyone. Can I please check if you need to pay for repair service in the boutique? I have a 3 year old burgundy Diorama where the corners have show a bit of damage and was planning to take it to the New Bond Street boutique in London but wanted to check here if I needed to pay a lot for the repair. TIA!

10. Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  11. Corner wear is considered normal wear and tear, so they may charge you for the repair. Sometimes they waive this for VIP clients, or if you end up buying another bag when you're there.

12. Tokyo :smile:

IMG_5969.JPG

vink, fairchild119, dammie and 4 others like this.
  13. Oh I didn't know they opened a Pierre Herme cafe there too. Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  14. IMG_6320.JPG IMG_6318.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice