Dior Chat Thread

All,

I eventually got my first Dior bag. My heat was set on grey but when I saw the black one, it was so stunning and I decided to take it home with me. I love the bag. Upon looking closer when I got home, the stitching on the side and on the front is slightly misaligned. Can anyone who has this bag tell me if this is normal? View attachment 4061050

Thank you very much.
I suggest exchanging it. They should have another black one in stock. While it is very hard to line up the horizontal lines perfectly since the front of the bag is actually at an angle to the side rather than vertical, the horizontal lines on the one you have look consistently a tad bit higher than they're supposed to be.

On a pc, you can right-click on the page and select view source, which will show some of the site’s code. If you search in the code for productPrice, the first one will list the price of the item. The last three times productPrice are listed, they’re for the suggested items on the page. I believe it’s a menu on Macs to view the source.

I'm on a Mac and I am not finding it. I have messaged my SA at the boutique for pricing and photos. Thanks.

I suggest exchanging it. They should have another black one in stock. While it is very hard to line up the horizontal lines perfectly since the front of the bag is actually at an angle to the side rather than vertical, the horizontal lines on the one you have look consistently a tad bit higher than they're supposed to be.

Thank you very much. I’m trying to make peace with it. I love the bag. I got it from Paris and not sure if US boutique will be able to help me. The nearest boutique is 2.5 hours away. I’ll call them anyway and check. I’ll also make sure I don’t post it on the wrong thread next time.[emoji3]

Reactions: averagejoe
All,

I eventually got my first Dior bag. My heat was set on grey but when I saw the black one, it was so stunning and I decided to take it home with me. I love the bag. Upon looking closer when I got home, the stitching on the side and on the front is slightly misaligned. Can anyone who has this bag tell me if this is normal? View attachment 4061050

Thank you very much.
Here are the photos of my black and lotus, they arent 100% aligned. However its so minor i never noticed until now. Maybe theyre 0.5mm misligned.
Just enjoy your bag. This is just a sign that they are handmade.

Attachments

• 41DA067F-8ECB-4A0B-AF65-583C16D73BE9.jpeg
    41DA067F-8ECB-4A0B-AF65-583C16D73BE9.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 33F4F3AC-B2B1-4C8B-9E93-3E7710A2E66A.jpeg
    33F4F3AC-B2B1-4C8B-9E93-3E7710A2E66A.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 366
Reactions: averagejoe
Here are the photos of my black and lotus, they arent 100% aligned. However its so minor i never noticed until now. Maybe theyre 0.5mm misligned.
Just enjoy your bag. This is just a sign that they are handmade.

Thank you very much. I decided not to do anything about it. I really love the bag. It's also a souvenir from my Paris trip this year. [emoji2]

Does anyone have a Dior SA that's is good with texting ? Please PM me I'd really appreciate it, would like to reserve a bag from prefall but some pics would be great once they're available. TY!