Dior Charge/Send Purchases

1. I had called the Dior 1-800 number regarding a charge send for a particular item and the representative directed me to a boutique where I gave payment information. After the call I soon relaized that the sales associate did not ask for my shipping address or contact information. I don't even know the boutique's location or phone number nor the repersenative's name that directed me.

Would somehow, this may be a stretch, the Dior boutique is able to retreive my shipping address through my credit card?:hysteric:

2. OT, sorry...but what is the Dior 800#? I've got some complaining to do about a certain manager!

3. Thats weird..Dior stores ACTUALLY require a copy of your credit card.siggy and ID faxed to them normally-IF its your first order

4. Yeah.. that is strange.. the first time I ever bought anything, they copied my license and credit card and took down all of my information. I bought my gaucho over the phone recently, but I was already in the computer.

5. thanks for your responses. i made a prior purchase from the boutique before but I had paid cash so my information is on file but my credit card is not.

girlsgottoshop the number is 1 800 929 DIOR

6. When I bought my first Dior it was paid for over the phone and nothing was needed in terms of ID, just card info to do the transaction. Then again I live in the UK so not sure if different in USA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice