Dior Chain Bracelet/Lip gloss holder - Yay or Nay?

Dec 2, 2005
Would you guys wear this? It's filled w/ 2 different lip glosses inside... But I'm wondering, wouldn't the glosses melt next to your warm wrist? :huh:

P136011_hero.jpg

Yeah it was one size. I have a small wrist and it fit mine. My friend is tall and thin but it barely fit her wrist. And yes when it runs out it runs out! I think people buy it to collect the Doir pieces more than to use/wear it. But hey to each their own!

I have the other Dior "special edition" lip glosses that are like dog-tags with crystals that spell out Dior. Those are cute. But this bracelet concept is kinda hard to use...

The bracelet is on the smaller side and I actually had a hard time getting it off me when I tried it on. I know some people refill the empty gloss with lipstick--I guess that's an option or way to keep using the item.

Hmm, where do you get the lipstick refills?

I think the lack of refills wouldn't bother me as much as the meltiness factor. I still remember keeping my chapstick in my jeans pocket back in junior high and having it melt. Maybe I have a hot body or something