Dior Caro!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Is it just me or is the price of this "pouch" (WOC) just ridiculous? In 2017 I purchased a Diorama pouch in the UK and after VAT return, it was literally 1/3 of the price of this. No joke. I pulled my calculator out to make sure. A THIRD!

View attachment 5575113
Dior's prices are getting quite ridiculous. They are capitalizing on their high demand. This is happening at a lot of the luxury brands. Some of Gucci's recent price increases have made some of their bags so much more expensive than they used to be.

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
Two things sold me on the bag, the linen color and the hardware color. I not buying much lately because EVERYTHING is gold or champagne hardware. It horriblely clashes with my skin. I REALLY want a MyDior red Lady Dior with silver hardware but I don't know how long I'll have to wait... the silver is SOO much more sophisticated that I thought I couldn't pass up a Dior bag with silver hardware
20220804_182334.jpg 20220804_182433.jpg
So I LOVE green, but when I saw it in the store it had a little more blue than I thought.
But...because of this very light color what does everyone thing about trying to use this bag as a neutral color that would go with almost anything. Thoughts?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Two things sold me on the bag, the linen color and the hardware color. I not buying much lately because EVERYTHING is gold or champagne hardware. It horriblely clashes with my skin. I REALLY want a MyDior red Lady Dior with silver hardware but I don't know how long I'll have to wait... the silver is SOO much more sophisticated that I thought I couldn't pass up a Dior bag with silver hardware
View attachment 5583332 View attachment 5583333
So I LOVE green, but when I saw it in the store it had a little more blue than I thought.
But...because of this very light color what does everyone thing about trying to use this bag as a neutral color that would go with almost anything. Thoughts?
It looks lovely on you! Congratulations!

Cool Breeze

May 18, 2019
View attachment 5583332 View attachment 5583333
Congratulations! It’s a beautiful color. I think it will look great with most colors. Orange, not so much.