Dior Canada website - prices now available

No way! Glad the prices are finally online. Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Dior. I’ve always had a good experience there even when I’m just looking.
Yesss I‘m so happy to see the prices online too!! :biggrin: I can’t wait for online shopping!!
Dior in my city has a bad reputation I think, I see angry people on google reviews haha.

Hi everyone,
Just want to let you guys know that now prices are available on Canadian website!! :biggrin: I hope we would be able to shop online soon! I hate the boutique in my city, the staffs are so rude that I stopped shopping from Dior even though I have so many things I want to buy!
Which Canadian city are you in? I'm curious which one has such rude service (is it Montreal since they only have one Dior concession?)

Ah I'm so sorry you've been having bad experiences at Dior in Montreal. We have amazing service at Dior in Vancouver. It's consistently the best service we get from a luxury brand. I think the SAs are willing to ship, if you want to contact the store about it.
Thank you! I’ve been to different Dior in other cities and countries, nothing like Montreal!! I was thinking about calling stores in other cities too, but with the prices now available online, I hope we can shop online soon! Dior should have done ecommerce long time ago!

That's great news! Hopefully they will open up e-commerce soon. The services I have had at Sak's Dior store in Toronto is pretty good so far (love my SA!). Also, this will stop people from just calling into the stores to ask about the prices.