Dior Canada website - prices now available

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Hi everyone,
Just want to let you guys know that now prices are available on Canadian website!! :biggrin: I hope we would be able to shop online soon! I hate the boutique in my city, the staffs are so rude that I stopped shopping from Dior even though I have so many things I want to buy!

May 24, 2015
No way! Glad the prices are finally online. Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Dior. I’ve always had a good experience there even when I’m just looking.

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
No way! Glad the prices are finally online. Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Dior. I’ve always had a good experience there even when I’m just looking.
Yesss I‘m so happy to see the prices online too!! :biggrin: I can’t wait for online shopping!!
Dior in my city has a bad reputation I think, I see angry people on google reviews haha.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hi everyone,
Just want to let you guys know that now prices are available on Canadian website!! :biggrin: I hope we would be able to shop online soon! I hate the boutique in my city, the staffs are so rude that I stopped shopping from Dior even though I have so many things I want to buy!
Which Canadian city are you in? I'm curious which one has such rude service (is it Montreal since they only have one Dior concession?)

maximemw

Jun 22, 2020
Which Canadian city are you in? I'm curious which one has such rude service (is it Montreal since they only have one Dior concession?)
Montreal now have 2 concession !! Yay ! The women store is really rude. But in the Men Store, the service is really top notch :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Ah I'm so sorry you've been having bad experiences at Dior in Montreal. We have amazing service at Dior in Vancouver. It's consistently the best service we get from a luxury brand. I think the SAs are willing to ship, if you want to contact the store about it.
Thank you! I’ve been to different Dior in other cities and countries, nothing like Montreal!! I was thinking about calling stores in other cities too, but with the prices now available online, I hope we can shop online soon! Dior should have done ecommerce long time ago!

Jul 9, 2015
This is great news, but unfortunately the prices aren’t showing up on my phone or laptop - anyone else experiencing this?

mikue

May 13, 2020
That's great news! Hopefully they will open up e-commerce soon. The services I have had at Sak's Dior store in Toronto is pretty good so far (love my SA!). Also, this will stop people from just calling into the stores to ask about the prices.

LeslieE

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone know if the private sale is happening in Canada as well? Not exactly sure how it would work in Toronto since we are closed down