Dior Buy

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, I don't know if this question has been asked before, so if it has, then I am sorry, but is the Dior buyer the same between Saks and the U.S. boutiques, since the space is leased?

Or is there a different buyer for Saks?

What I am trying to find out is whether it is possible that something was bought for Saks but NOT in the buy for U.S. Dior boutiques.

Of course, the opposite happens all the time (offered in U.S. Dior boutique but not at Saks).

Or phrased another way, if it is not in the buy list for U.S. boutiques, can one assume they won't find it at Saks either.

2. ...nobody?

3. I hear from BG that they can only order what is on the buy for US Dior Boutiques but don't have any info about Saks :sad:

4. We don't have any Dior stand alone boutiques in Canada so I can't really say but I assume like other brands there are certain exclusives that they might create for their retail partners to drive business there. I don't know for certain though it might be best to reach out to a Saks Dior Concession to ask? Or perhaps just reach out to Dior customer service for a general inquiry?

5. The Dior boutiques are leased in Saks. Only Chanel is bought. Dior and Louis Vuitton is leased

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice