Dior Boutique Sales

I,wonder if SAs are told not to mention the sale during previews to preserve the bulk of stock for their regular clients. My SA indicated to me that sizes and styles are somewhat limited, at least in the categories I would generally consider. I haven’t liked the last two collections, so I skipped presale. If I didn’t like it enough to consider it at full price, I’m not going to buy it on sale.

I,wonder if SAs are told not to mention the sale during previews to preserve the bulk of stock for their regular clients. My SA indicated to me that sizes and styles are somewhat limited, at least in the categories I would generally consider. I haven’t liked the last two collections, so I skipped presale. If I didn’t like it enough to consider it at full price, I’m not going to buy it on sale.
I agree with your whole statement 100%.
I feel the same way when merchandise come to the outlets. If I didn't like the item at full retail I am definitely not going to purchase on sale or outlet. And yes the Sa are not mentioning pre-sale to customers that are not their regular clients.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880

Same here too. I also could not find anything I like the last 2 collections (except 2 mini-skirts).
So, I won't push myself to buy the sale items, if they are not really the items I like or would consider for full-priced purchase.

Been to the sales in boutique but didn’t find much. Mostly shoes (tons of sneakers) but not really my size. I only tried on a pair of animal print walk’nDior but not really fit well so I pass. Bought a fashion jewelry instead . Not impressed with the sales RTW this year. Actually I mean not impressed in the RTW of this season in general …

Been to the sales in boutique but didn’t find much. Mostly shoes (tons of sneakers) but not really my size. I only tried on a pair of animal print walk’nDior but not really fit well so I pass. Bought a fashion jewelry instead . Not impressed with the sales RTW this year. Actually I mean not impressed in the RTW of this season in general …

According to my SA, the sales merchandise in Asia specifically China was plentiful and a wide assortment compared to N America. I am guessing that due to Covid and quarantines, overall sales were quite sluggish in the past few seasons hence much of their inventory made it this year's summer sale.

Pre-sale rtw, shoes, and accessories are starting to pop up on various social media platforms for the U. S. I think the private sale starts on December 8 for the U. S. From what I have seen so far for rtw animal prints and black and yellow plaids are plentiful for this sale.