Dior Boutique Sales

Anyone have intel on what's on sale for men? I went to Fifth Ave today and since my regular SA left I worked with someone else today and she told me that Dior doesn't do sales. I was like, ummmm liar liar pants on fire

It's all over IG I don't know why Sa keep lying to customers. These pictures are from Saks men's Dior. View attachment 5430562View attachment 5430563View attachment 5430564
It baffles me why SAs would lie about a sale being on. It's as if they get reprimanded for selling sale items. You would think that the whole point of a sale is to move unsold stock quickly and when a customer specifically asks about a sale, they are looking to purchase and get this process happening. It's not like they are putting up a big sale sign in the window which some may feel "cheapens" the brand. If you are in store and asking an SA directly, that seems pretty discreet to me. What's the worse that could happen by them being honest? You find some items you like on sale and buy them? Oh no! Is it better to lie and say there is no sale and then the customer just walks out?

Scratching my head with this one...

It baffles me why SAs would lie about a sale being on. It's as if they get reprimanded for selling sale items. You would think that the whole point of a sale is to move unsold stock quickly and when a customer specifically asks about a sale, they are looking to purchase and get this process happening. It's not like they are putting up a big sale sign in the window which some may feel "cheapens" the brand. If you are in store and asking an SA directly, that seems pretty discreet to me. What's the worse that could happen by them being honest? You find some items you like on sale and buy them? Oh no! Is it better to lie and say there is no sale and then the customer just walks out?

Scratching my head with this one...
Thank you. I contacted a Dior boutique who I already sent pictures of sale items from Saks and the Sa denied having any information but Dior tells me Saks Dior is the same as the boutiques.

Thank you. I contacted a Dior boutique who I already sent pictures of sale items from Saks and the Sa denied having any information but Dior tells me Saks Dior is the same as the boutiques.
Once again, it makes me wonder if SAs get punished for selling items on sale..... so weird. Maybe they have to hit a certain threshold of full price transactions before they are allowed to talk about sales and the SA hasn't reached it yet. I can't think of anything else.

Was able to peruse the sale today tho I'm not tier 1 or 2 and hardly buy anything at the boutique, but my SA knows I appreciate RTW. As previous posters have commented, there wasn't much merch but there were plenty of sneakers both high tops and low profile, Dway(?) slides in baby pink and baby blue, gold heeled shoes, rubber boots, a few 90 X 90 scarves. As for RTW, most of the clothing is from Spring/Summer 2022 as well as from Fall/Winter 2021. Surprised that they had quite a few navy single breasted bar jackets with 3/4 length sleeves which were in sizes 36-40. A couple of beautiful dresses: fantasy printed taffeta as well as striped silk cotton. Also had Chez Moi as well as Mariniére striped sweaters, Etoile technical jersey line, pleated denim skirts, various long sleeved cashmere sweaters in both constellation and butterfly motifs. That's about all I can remember.

Went in yesterday to try on some items. Came home with the dress, jacket and white top (not sale). There were quite a few high tops for sale too.

Attachments

• EC94895D-D986-464E-A76A-066FB4AFED44.jpeg
    EC94895D-D986-464E-A76A-066FB4AFED44.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 87
  • E6856910-D604-4641-BF16-6EC97BDF3292.jpeg
    E6856910-D604-4641-BF16-6EC97BDF3292.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DF519AED-76EF-4DD4-B108-6A8570F7B908.jpeg
    DF519AED-76EF-4DD4-B108-6A8570F7B908.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 62917EB6-987F-4C6B-A3D3-395E0B1BF4D2.jpeg
    62917EB6-987F-4C6B-A3D3-395E0B1BF4D2.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 75
  • 48CDC63E-25E2-4E83-8E15-31F6C172CF52.jpeg
    48CDC63E-25E2-4E83-8E15-31F6C172CF52.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 70
Was able to peruse the sale today tho I'm not tier 1 or 2 and hardly buy anything at the boutique, but my SA knows I appreciate RTW. As previous posters have commented, there wasn't much merch but there were plenty of sneakers both high tops and low profile, Dway(?) slides in baby pink and baby blue, gold heeled shoes, rubber boots, a few 90 X 90 scarves. As for RTW, most of the clothing is from Spring/Summer 2022 as well as from Fall/Winter 2021. Surprised that they had quite a few navy single breasted bar jackets with 3/4 length sleeves which were in sizes 36-40. A couple of beautiful dresses: fantasy printed taffeta as well as striped silk cotton. Also had Chez Moi as well as Mariniére striped sweaters, Etoile technical jersey line, pleated denim skirts, various long sleeved cashmere sweaters in both constellation and butterfly motifs. That's about all I can remember.
Do you recall which scarves were included?

There wasn’t much from this sale in Canada. Many silk scarves, “trendy” rtw with bright colors like star leggings. I got a simple sweater and a pair of heart tribals (the only pair of earrings there).

Attachments

• D9D225E3-44AF-4C94-9E49-BEAA681156D7.jpeg
    D9D225E3-44AF-4C94-9E49-BEAA681156D7.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 53
Do you recall which scarves were included?

I don't know the actual names of the scarves but just as @tutu2008 pointed out, the scarves are bold graphic prints as well as colour blocking in bright splashes of colours: turquoise, magenta, orange... no neutral colours or patterns. One of them had a zebra on it and kind of reminded me of Hermès' Zebra Pegasus pattern.

Reactions: ProShopper1