Dior Boutique Sales

Some are saying in June.

Now as a first time buyer in jewellery I did not know Dior do sales!!! I bought myself a Dior sterling necklace and feel worried that if it goes on discount lets say 30% I could've saved so much money!!! I hope they don't put it on discount.

Maybe I'll wait to buy jewellery in December going forward.

Some are saying in June.

Now as a first time buyer in jewellery I did not know Dior do sales!!! I bought myself a Dior sterling necklace and feel worried that if it goes on discount lets say 30% I could've saved so much money!!! I hope they don't put it on discount.

Maybe I'll wait to buy jewellery in December going forward.
Dior has a very limited selection of products that go on sale during each sale season. Only some costume jewelry pieces go on sale, and fine jewelry does not. When you say sterling, do you mean sterling silver from the men's collection, meaning it is men's costume jewelry?

Dior has a very limited selection of products that go on sale during each sale season. Only some costume jewelry pieces go on sale, and fine jewelry does not. When you say sterling, do you mean sterling silver from the men's collection, meaning it is men's costume jewelry?

I bought a sterling silver necklace from Dior. I wonder if they do discounts on sterling silver jewellery. I wouldn't of have imagined they would do a discount for a sterling silver necklace that's a new item on their store. If you're curious what it was, it's this below:

1623183297463.png

I don't go for the more costume like jewellery such as brass coated in silver.

Reactions: averagejoe
I bought a sterling silver necklace from Dior. I wonder if they do discounts on sterling silver jewellery. I wouldn't of have imagined they would do a discount for a sterling silver necklace that's a new item on their store. If you're curious what it was, it's this below:

View attachment 5104833

I don't go for the more costume like jewellery such as brass coated in silver.
This necklace won't go on sale at the boutique. It is actually not a new item, as it has been around for around 2 years now. I believe it is considered a permanent "CD Icon" piece.

The pieces that do go on sale are often the very seasonal ones, not the classic styles.

Reactions: Itsjustmebroooo