Dior Boutique Sales

I have never been to a Dior sale but I have heard that on rare occasions they have one but are very discreet about it. I heard they put some seasonal shoes and RTW on sale. I Also read that items were 30-40% off and final sale. I think seasonal bags end up at the outlets some time later and classic bags never go on sale. I imagine others on TPF might chime in with first hand experience. I am mainly into classic Dior bags so probably wouldn't find it very fun anyway!

Yes they do have sales. Last summer they had the Cruise 2017 on sale (the collection done by the design team prior to Maria’s first collection. Then they had a sale last December (I think or at least around that) and it was mostly Maria’s Pre Fall 2017 collection. Usually they’ll have a window for sale just for VIP clients then they open it to the public.

My SA mentioned that there may not be a sale this season as he believes there aren’t enough products but he’s not 100% sure yet.

The sale usually is 50% off (I can’t remember if shoes were less discount)...but I’ve seen ready to wear, fashion jewelry, sunglasses, silk, shoes (never seen handbags go on sale in the boutiques).