Dior Boutique Sales

Official US boutique markdown 50% the 24th. Presale appts have started. Tons of RTW, but it seems smaller sizes are somewhat limited in some categories: I tried on hoodies, puffer, pea coat, an embroidered coat, skirts, shorts, tops, scarves. I picked up a blue camo bomber, a long line sleeveless wool and silk double breasted dress, a pair of blue camo textured shorts that somehow look like a skirt, and a few other things. (men’s saddle bag and tee shirt not on sale)
4BD4BAA4-306D-4AAD-B492-D337D9E96133.jpeg B16B1662-D63F-4F6A-8739-AE97F55D9E5D.jpeg

Last edited:
im trying to find pictures of it online on actual people but can't seem to find any.

debating between this d-connect or maybe this one.

View attachment 5115499

but i got the item below from this sale too (which i love the neutral color)

View attachment 5115500
Oh tough choice. The hibiscus print is beautiful and easy to pair with everything. The D-Connect is very on-trend and sporty. If you had to get one, then maybe the D-Connect since you already got the other Walk'N Diors.

This is my first dior sale. I’m located in Canada and I was told the accessories were all gone. Mainly rtw left only :sad:

when the sale is public at the end of the month, is there usually anything left?

This is my first dior sale. I’m located in Canada and I was told the accessories were all gone. Mainly rtw left only :sad:

when the sale is public at the end of the month, is there usually anything left?
They usually have RTW and shoes leftover from the pre-sale, although shoe sizes will be limited.

Reactions: bbkctpf
Yup!
In the US my SA sent me tons of RTW, 30ish pieces of costume jewelry, three mini book totes, a couple other slgs, and maybe 20 ish shoes
Yup same here! I saw one poster said vanity case but my SA didn’t have that one.there’s tons of RTW though like 30ish pages. Some scarves as well. 4-5 belts.. one lonely twilly

was able to get 2 sneakers, 1 espadrille and 2 earrings. Was tempted with SLG but held off

Reactions: bbkctpf