Dior Boutique Sales

I’m impressed by what you all have been getting on sale! Apparently there’s a big difference between boutique sales and Saks this time around.. not nearly as much at my Washington DC boutique, I’ll be going in tomorrow to try on some RTW - fortunately their fitting rooms are still in use, but appointment to visit the boutique is required.

Reactions: <3mychinitos
That trinket tray :heart::heart::heart::love::girlsigh: I need it!! I’m trying on that same jacket today! My boutique doesn’t carry the home pieces unfortunately. When did yours begin to?

oh great! If you buy the jacket show a mod shot! I don’t know how to style mine.

I think the presale started last week or a few days ago. I couldn’t go then so I went yesterday. A lot of pieces, but few in my size.

I believe we still have more trinket trays. Call Olga! She will be more than happy to help you.
Take pics of what you buy!

oh great! If you buy the jacket show a mod shot! I don’t know how to style mine.

I think the presale started last week or a few days ago. I couldn’t go then so I went yesterday. A lot of pieces, but few in my size.

I believe we still have more trinket trays. Call Olga! She will be more than happy to help you.
Take pics of what you buy!
Thank you! I was able to secure a trinket tray like yours! ❤
so I didn’t end up getting the jacket. The size wasn’t quite right and I then got distracted by a very different piece! I fell in love with this dress shown on the cruise 2020 runway. It’s dark green and feels amazing on! I’m posting a pic of the runway model because mine needs alterations (I’m 5’2). Can’t wait for an occasion to wear it!

I also purchased the D-Dior heeled mules photoed above.

29EF865D-0DCE-4184-B91E-84C21599A48B.png

Thank you! I was able to secure a trinket tray like yours! ❤
so I didn’t end up getting the jacket. The size wasn’t quite right and I then got distracted by a very different piece! I fell in love with this dress shown on the cruise 2020 runway. It’s dark green and feels amazing on! I’m posting a pic of the runway model because mine needs alterations (I’m 5’2). Can’t wait for an occasion to wear it!

I also purchased the D-Dior heeled mules photoed above.

View attachment 4771297
Gorgeous! Congrats!!!

Reactions: tutu_08