Dior Boutique Sales

My SA told me J’Adior & D-way sandals *never* go on sale. Strange, as I’ve seen those styles go on sale but in other countries or dept stores.
SAs don't actually know this information. The only thing at Dior that will not go on sale is the classic Lady Dior bag, and that's about it. Everything else may be carried over for several seasons and years, but eventually may go on sale.

I think boutiques have different items for sale. I asked my SA from SOHO boutique and he told me the pair of mules I wanted was at the original price... but it was 40% off at Saks...
Sometimes Saks owns the merchandise, so they can mark it down to whatever price they want. Usually for Dior concessions and boutiques (which are owned by the company), the sale items are consistent.

Has anyone seen these d-moi pumps on sale? I saw the white ones were on sale on someone's instagram story but not the black versions.

Has anyone seen these d-moi pumps on sale? I saw the white ones were on sale on someone's instagram story but not the black versions.

I believe The Webster has both the black and white on sale but there were only a few sizes left.

Reactions: RaspberryJam