Dior Boutique in Valley Fair, Santa Clara

Stopped by today to check out this new boutique. The line wasn't long when I got there, but soon after it stretched around the corner behind me. Lovely store. They had a good mix of items, including the latest mini SLGs. I was told they are bigger than the SF boutique, which I found surprising since the one in SF just feels so much bigger to me. I am glad to at least have a closer option and not needing to cross the bay. As expected though, they are not participating in the current sale as they are brand new. PhotoGrid_1624584358033.jpg

Stopped by today to check out this new boutique. The line wasn't long when I got there, but soon after it stretched around the corner behind me. Lovely store. They had a good mix of items, including the latest mini SLGs. I was told they are bigger than the SF boutique, which I found surprising since the one in SF just feels so much bigger to me. I am glad to at least have a closer option and not needing to cross the bay. As expected though, they are not participating in the current sale as they are brand new. View attachment 5119598
Thanks! I’m going there next week hopefully can find something I like.

Reactions: BB8
Stopped by today to check out this new boutique. The line wasn't long when I got there, but soon after it stretched around the corner behind me. Lovely store. They had a good mix of items, including the latest mini SLGs. I was told they are bigger than the SF boutique, which I found surprising since the one in SF just feels so much bigger to me. I am glad to at least have a closer option and not needing to cross the bay. As expected though, they are not participating in the current sale as they are brand new. View attachment 5119598
Valley Fair also has mens which SF doesnt, plus the only store in California that has mens and womens under one roof.

Reactions: hlzpenguin and BB8
I got my first RTW piece there last weekend. I was looking for a summer blend I saw online that was a mix of linen, silk and cashmere, but they didn‘t have it in stock. They offered to order it for me with a deposit, but then I saw this wool and cashmere pullover, and decided to get it instead: CC40274D-479F-4CFF-BA19-DA04CC7A3C47.jpeg8234C3EB-5D9F-46B3-B130-2BC3A6778D76.jpeg

Went there last week and got a couple of items. It's nice that they have menswear and men's accessories, so much fun to look at. There were a few things that I was considering but they didn't have it in my size unfortunately. It's a nice place to go to but for what I mainly purchase, I'm going to stick with SF. I love my SA there and the staff overall is so nice and welcoming.

Went there today. It was pretty nice since it has the men’s department as well. Staffs were nice. The wait wasn’t pleasant though. I was the second in line but it took more than half an hour before I couldn’t go into the store. The selection was ok. Not sure how the sf boutique is since I didn’t have a chance to go there. Got something I wanted though. E29733ED-C8A5-4CDA-83A3-D5FB1D11A52B.jpeg

Went there today. It was pretty nice since it has the men’s department as well. Staffs were nice. The wait wasn’t pleasant though. I was the second in line but it took more than half an hour before I couldn’t go into the store. The selection was ok. Not sure how the sf boutique is since I didn’t have a chance to go there. Got something I wanted though. View attachment 5123105
So cute! How are you liking your Caro?