DIOR Boutique Can Be Dangerous [emoji7]

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Thanks to recent pictures by other DIOR addicts lately (you know who you are [emoji6]) I visited my local boutique & couldn't escape empty handed. Still debating on the black DioRevolution. I was able to see the new color SCARLET in a medium Diorever which I fell in love with! I will post that pic too. IMG_1495590076.487083.jpgI might possibly exchange the DioRevolution for that one. The white studded calf skin Lady Dior is a keeper! Any comments & opinions are welcome!! IMG_1495589941.942578.jpgIMG_1495589962.805605.jpgIMG_1495589977.756229.jpgIMG_1495589987.400306.jpg

Thanks to recent pictures by other DIOR addicts lately (you know who you are [emoji6]) I visited my local boutique & couldn't escape empty handed. Still debating on the black DioRevolution. I was able to see the new color SCARLET in a medium Diorever which I fell in love with! I will post that pic too. View attachment 3708195I might possibly exchange the DioRevolution for that one. The white studded calf skin Lady Dior is a keeper! Any comments & opinions are welcome!! View attachment 3708190View attachment 3708192View attachment 3708193View attachment 3708194
Congratulations! I think that this Dio(r)evolution bag is nice with its crinkled leather. It has a very nice rustic look. But if you prefer the Scarlet one, then it's a great option too. Can't go wrong with either.

Reactions: Bijouxlady
I was about to call the store this morning to tell them I was going to return the DioRevolution for the Scarlet Diorever when my hubby intervened & told me to get all 3. Did I argue? Heck no! Picking it up on Saturday. I think I might need to take a break now so it's probably best not to even set foot in a Dior store for awhile.

I love them all!! The ivory studded LD is PERFECTION! I am not sure you could get any better than that with Dior right now. Congratulations!!
I agree. It looks & feels so luxe. The workmanship is impeccable. The calf is much more sturdy than the lamb which makes me want another. I saw the pic you posted of the new Grey. Love! Are 2 studded bags too much?

Reactions: TraceySH
Wow! All three are stunners and so different from each other. I absolutely love the gorgeous color of the Diorever, and that bag style just appeals to me for some reason. The LD is amazing. Congrats on your beauties!

Reactions: Bijouxlady
Wow! All three are stunners and so different from each other. I absolutely love the gorgeous color of the Diorever, and that bag style just appeals to me for some reason. The LD is amazing. Congrats on your beauties!
It is even more beautiful IRL! I love the Diorever! The SA wanted me to wait and see the new Dior Addict bag in the same color but I think I prefer the look of the DE best. The DA looks sort of Kellyesque. The studded calf LD is amazing. Much better than the lamb version I first saw and didn't like. Never expected to like the DioRevolution but I do. It's 2 bags in one. I'm sure the Dior boutique will off limits to me for awhile. It's impossible to go in there & not come out with something. :nuts:

Reactions: TraceySH