Dior Boston Bag

Swedentwist

Mar 7, 2019
Hey!
Someone here who knows a lot about Dior Boston bag with D in his handles? So, the urge to buy one but do not know exactly which ... Someone who can tell what size they were made in? which colors? Which year? Then I wonder about the authenticity number i find several similar bags but different numbers, Bo 0023, Bo G 0053, and Pz0052
Think it is from the beginning of 2000, or? want to buy one in trotter, blue, navy or black. How big is the color difference?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hey!
Someone here who knows a lot about Dior Boston bag with D in his handles? So, the urge to buy one but do not know exactly which ... Someone who can tell what size they were made in? which colors? Which year? Then I wonder about the authenticity number i find several similar bags but different numbers, Bo 0023, Bo G 0053, and Pz0052
Think it is from the beginning of 2000, or? want to buy one in trotter, blue, navy or black. How big is the color difference?
All authenticity questions should go in the Authenticate This Dior thread with lots of pictures of the bag.

Those date codes look fine for this style. It came in a very small size, and went up to what looks like a large size. It came in a few colours including pink monogram, as well as blue and black.

Reactions: Swedentwist