Dior Blossom bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. honey likes this.
  2. This bag is remarkably similar to the Dior Open Bar, and I prefer the latter, although these are cute.

Thanks for sharing!

3. So,.is this the old style? The prob of bragmybag articles is that I dont see the date

4. This is the new style. The Open Bar is older.

I was just commenting on how this bag looks really similar to the Open Bar. I hope that they aren't replacing it.

5. Oh I see. I think the blossom is just seasonal

6. I didn't see any blossom bags in Montreal last month but I saw a LOT of open bar bags in many colors (mostly pastels) so I would like to think that is a good sign? I'm not fond of the blossom bag, it looks more like a prototype to the open bar (which is far more refined!). I do like the charm cover but wish they just had those as stand along accessories...!

7. Im very curious how these look.in.person as I like how Open Bar with longer straps to wear as tote. Im not close to any boutique to check them out