Dior blackout mascara!!!!

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
they had it at my local macys today!!! new there!! so excited (can you tell lol?) bought a tube and am in love/lust (haha) with the huge brush. Im hoping they continue to carry this.

I've gone through 3 of these already. It's the only mascara I will buy. It makes me look like I am wearing false lashes which no other mascara can do.

I purchased the blackout after using dior show for a really long time. It is much much darker --great look for a night out! I found, however, that it was very thick and a bit heavy for my lashes. It actually made my lashes straight after I curled and applied the mascara. I wasn't too impressed with it. Hope you ladies have better luck than I did! :flowers:

Can someone please tell me the difference between Diorshow, Diorshow Limited, and Diorshow Blackout?

I wear Diorshow, but I want the longest, thickest, blackest lashes. Which should I use? Is there really a difference?

I think I want to try Chanel Inimitable next but I love Diorshow so much I can't think of switching.

Can someone please tell me the difference between Diorshow, Diorshow Limited, and Diorshow Blackout?

I wear Diorshow, but I want the longest, thickest, blackest lashes. Which should I use? Is there really a difference?

I think I want to try Chanel Inimitable next but I love Diorshow so much I can't think of switching.

i think unlimited is supposed to lengthen and blackout is darker and is supposed to be volumising. i have them all and personally am not crazy about the blackout, but you can mix them by doing layers of the different mascaras to get different effects.

this link sends you to sephora and compares all their mascaras by what they do, it has all 3 mascaras listed in there.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=C11913&view=all

this link gives some tips on mixing some of the mascaras.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Dior&contentId=C16332