Dior Beige Trotter Romantique Heart Flap Bag

i thought u were broke missy .. :P :yes: is singapore cheaper than uk by any chance ?:graucho:

:P yes mdm! i am broke, but i'm hoping to give my parents the sad-puppy-eyed pleading look in hopes of them agreeing to let me buy a bag from dior. if all else fails, i'll try for the accessories. heheheh. ;)

and it's about the same price as the UK, for bags & small leather goods. i can get betwen a 10% to 20% discount for sunnies, cosmetics and accessories, using either my dad's card at dfs.

i think my mom worked out that dior in HK is cheaper (?) due to the currency exchange rate (and no sales tax). :yes:

is there anything you'd like me to help you take a look out for, nat?

:P yes mdm! i am broke, but i'm hoping to give my parents the sad-puppy-eyed pleading look in hopes of them agreeing to let me buy a bag from dior. if all else fails, i'll try for the accessories. heheheh. ;)

and it's about the same price as the UK, for bags & small leather goods. i can get betwen a 10% to 20% discount for sunnies, cosmetics and accessories, using either my dad's card at dfs.

i think my mom worked out that dior in HK is cheaper (?) due to the currency exchange rate (and no sales tax). :yes:

is there anything you'd like me to help you take a look out for, nat?

aaawww could you check for me for this little precious baby????

Attachments

• feature1.jpg
    feature1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 111
Dior Ala Moana has them in the flap bag with the "bow" (that you can tie) at the sides, they have that in both colours, I think. The pics in the website in the S/S 2007 catalogue.

I guess this grey/white trotter range is available in the Dior stores already!! Went to see them today in Dior Manchester and the pursebag, the long wide bag with small flap and some other even smaller flap bag which isn't in the Dior website is there....!

Brenda

Does anyone know if the bag below will be available in the new grey/white? I really like the style.
p11048915_ph_hero.jpg

alright i was at the dior boutiques yesterday (FINALLY!) and i saw 2 - 3 shelves worth of trotter romantique goodies (the madness!) 1 shelf had the trotter romantiques with the leather bows (instead of the old ones with velvet), the other shelf had those with the heart locks - which came in brown, beige/pink and green. and finally this new shelf of romantiques with the grey/whites and beige (with either pink or YELLOW or beige accent trims). the grey/white ones really look fabulous IRL (wasn't quite sold on them from the pictures, but comparing the white/greys to the other colours yesterday, the white/grey wins hands down).

the little bolster trotter romantique is very TINNY in real life - didn't buy it. but the wallets are lovely and yup, saw them in every imaginable shape. speaking of which, the newer romantiques in brown with the heart lock, well it seems like they were of a different size (and bigger) than the older romantiques in beige with leather bows. unless my eyes are deceiving me (i didn't check with the SAs coz they were pretty pre-occupied in *****ing about some haughty customer who was carrying a dior flight bag and being REALLY rude in general).

zerodross, you are tempting me :heart:
the bags are so gorgeous!
I'm surprised that prices in Singapore for Dior are comparable to those in UK. This is good news for me... should check out the stores soon!!:yahoo: