Dior bags go on sale??

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, I'm just wondering if Dior bags such as Miss Dior, Diorling or Lady Dior ever go on sale?? I read that bags are no longer part of the sale at the boutique, but what about dept stores like Saks and Bloomies??

Hi, I'm just wondering if Dior bags such as Miss Dior, Diorling or Lady Dior ever go on sale?? I read that bags are no longer part of the sale at the boutique, but what about dept stores like Saks and Bloomies??

No sale, not even at the department stores. But I think at Saks, if you open your a Saks' card, it does count towards the 10% (I've done it before on a Chanel bag). Sales that happen at larger, flagship boutiques include only RTW and shoes, I believe.

Only when a style is no longer in production will it slowly trickle to the outlets. That said, the Lady Dior is the house's most iconic bag, do not expect it to be at the outlets. The Miss Dior is probable. If Dior decides to get rid of the line, it might take anywhere from 6-8 months for it to go to the outlets. However, I have also heard that the outlet in Italy will get all the best bags. The one in NY hardly ever has any good stuff and when it does, the bags go pretty quickly.

No sale, not even at the department stores. But I think at Saks, if you open your a Saks' card, it does count towards the 10% (I've done it before on a Chanel bag). Sales that happen at larger, flagship boutiques include only RTW and shoes, I believe.

Only when a style is no longer in production will it slowly trickle to the outlets. That said, the Lady Dior is the house's most iconic bag, do not expect it to be at the outlets. The Miss Dior is probable. If Dior decides to get rid of the line, it might take anywhere from 6-8 months for it to go to the outlets. However, I have also heard that the outlet in Italy will get all the best bags. The one in NY hardly ever has any good stuff and when it does, the bags go pretty quickly.

Thanks for the info. And speaking of outlet, there's only one in the US, which is in NY??