Dior Bag- Like???!

1. :rolleyes: [​IMG]I dont normally buy Dior-BUT I saw this on Eluxury and it was only(!!!) 760-..What do you think of it???

2. I kind of like it for fall. Kind of dark for spring/summer though. ;)

3. yes,too dark for spring IMO!!
    but i like it for colder peripds, it has something that reminds me a vintage taste!cool though!:greengrin:

4. Jill, I like it! I actually picked up a pair of cute black kitten heels with a little bow on them and it just clicked that I am really liking the "bow details" on shoes and bags. Were you thinking of using it for an everyday work tote??

5. i like the vintage-y material! i personally prefer the smaller version of that one (clutch bag) :smile:

6. It seems like it's mis-priced! If you're thinking about it, I would put it in your cart so you can get it at the price if you decide on it. I like it!

7. It's a pretty color.

8. I love it!!!!!

9. I'm not a huge fan of the logo bags...sorry!

10. Agree! Although the color is growing less and less appealing to me

11. I actually like it. Love the size too.

12. very cute.
    the pink color in that line would be more suitable for spring tho. =)

13. I like the bag shape, and the straps...but I'm not crazy about that bow. I for one kinda like the color..it's cute!

14. Love the bow and the handwritten inscription on it! Love the chain straps toooo. I like how simple it otherwise it. Great price too!

15. i like it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice