Dior at LV? LOL! Plus new goodies *bad pics*

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
So today on my lunch break I went to LV... for the second time this month :nuts: to ask whether the porte cles pastilles multicolore had arrived. And they were there! So gorgeous... :drool: So I got the pastilles keychain :nuts:, I was waiting for that one since August :supacool:

As I was paying, this expensively clothed lady comes in the store. I had been the only customer (yes it's true...) and so the other SA went to help her. The lady asked very loudly, "do you have any Dior"? Seriously! I was like:wtf:! WTF! LOL! My SA didn't blink but the other SA said very nicely, "Dior? Well, no, we have LV" (I was like :roflmfao:) "But if you would like Dior, you go left etc." and he went on to describe the way. I was cracking up by then.

So when I finally went out the door, that SA came to me and said "Well that was funny, wasn't it? We get that more than you would think. Well, I know YOU would have known we only have LV" and grinned broadly. Obviously, duh :roflmfao:
I was still laughing on the street outside!

PS. It's not a good pic, it's already dark here, but still I wanted to add one.

Attachments

• porteclespastilles.jpg
    porteclespastilles.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 355
Interesting...I wonder if the woman thought that because Moët Hennessey Louis Vuitton (LVMH) also owns Christian Dior among others!?!

Haha very true...but I'm not going to walk into Sephora and be like "WHERE IS YOUR DISPLAY OF LV BAGS!!":P :P

That lady cracked me up!!

Congrats on the pastilles keychain...it is so beautiful!!!:heart:

hhaa thats hilarious! god some people are just idiots.. its OBVIOUSLY not dior, since everything inside says LV and has the little logo!.. god haha.. btw I love the keychain! looks fabulous... thanks for making me laugh, i definantely needed it!

Haha very true...but I'm not going to walk into Sephora and be like "WHERE IS YOUR DISPLAY OF LV BAGS!!":P :P

That lady cracked me up!!

Congrats on the pastilles keychain...it is so beautiful!!!:heart:

LOL Yeah without a doubt it just makes me wonder. :shrugs: Like did she hear that they owned it and went, "Oh I will go ahead and go in here and see if they carry what I want!?!" I just always wonder what people are thinking when they do things like that. I mean it's obvious looking around the boutique it carries only LV!?!