Dior air Jordan’s

Tried to do a search not many results- Has anyone been lucky enough to reserve a pair last year? I’m late to the Dior game but I’m so eager to find a (After market) Pair ! I know they come out very soon next month in dior stores and sneaker raffles. My SA said even her top vip didn’t get to reserve it (here in Australia). Does anyone have any stories , knowledge / expertise on these? I’m sooooo keen!

Tried to do a search not many results- Has anyone been lucky enough to reserve a pair last year? I’m late to the Dior game but I’m so eager to find a (After market) Pair ! I know they come out very soon next month in dior stores and sneaker raffles. My SA said even her top vip didn’t get to reserve it (here in Australia). Does anyone have any stories , knowledge / expertise on these? I’m sooooo keen!
I heard that corporate in Paris decided who would get the sneakers based on purchase history, and anything that was not allotted to VIPs would be sold at pop-up stores in very few select cities around the world.

I heard that corporate in Paris decided who would get the sneakers based on purchase history, and anything that was not allotted to VIPs would be sold at pop-up stores in very few select cities around the world.
Yes, that is correct. I was told by my SA that Paris decided who can get the sneakers and I am lucky to be able to be invited by Paris to place an order.

Corporate decides who can order them based on purchase history. Many women who bought lots of Dior in the past were invited to order them. So many did order for their sons. Men who just got into Dior due to Kim Jones, most likely would not have enough order history to be offered a pair... at least the hightop version. The lesser VIPs were offered the low top version.

Corporate decides who can order them based on purchase history. Many women who bought lots of Dior in the past were invited to order them. So many did order for their sons. Men who just got into Dior due to Kim Jones, most likely would not have enough order history to be offered a pair... at least the hightop version. The lesser VIPs were offered the low top version.
This makes a lot more sense!

I wasn't offered anything, but then again I don't buy nearly as much as some other people so I'm not a VIP. I also only started buying more Dior due to Kim Jones, and also since the flagship opened here in Toronto last September which sells menswear for the first time here.

This makes a lot more sense!

I wasn't offered anything, but then again I don't buy nearly as much as some other people so I'm not a VIP. I also only started buying more Dior due to Kim Jones, and also since the flagship opened here in Toronto last September which sells menswear for the first time here.

i have asked once at 57th street store in Manhattan. To be the lowest level vip you have to spend minimally 25-50k a year. And that’s the lowest level. Highest level is like 150-250k per year if I remember correctly. Could be more. This is nearly impossible for a guy unless you buy half of everything in every collection! Although I suppose one can buy for the mrs to get the number up. I find lv much easier to get to the quota as there are plenty of gifting items and hard sided trunks etc. For Dior, unless you are also buying ladies bags, it’s not easy to reach their vip threshold imo. I stop buying Dior when Slimane left.

i have asked once at 57th street store in Manhattan. To be the lowest level vip you have to spend minimally 25-50k a year. And that’s the lowest level. Highest level is like 150-250k per year if I remember correctly. Could be more. This is nearly impossible for a guy unless you buy half of everything in every collection! Although I suppose one can buy for the mrs to get the number up. I find lv much easier to get to the quota as there are plenty of gifting items and hard sided trunks etc. For Dior, unless you are also buying ladies bags, it’s not easy to reach their vip threshold imo. I stop buying Dior when Slimane left.
Oh my! I wonder how many customers in Toronto are in the highest level.