dior addict perfume

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
hi girls i just have a small question about the dior addict perfume. do you know if those are rechargeable ?

here is the picture of the perfume i m talking about :

Actually, Dior does release a refillable version during major event periods, such as Christmas and Valentines Day. These versions usually come in a gorgeous weighty metal Cannage holder that resembles an oversized Rouge Dior lipstick case. It is then sold either with refills that you simply slip in and out or with a large decanter bottle. J'Adore is also available in a refillable version during this period.

The picture you refer to shows the regular Dior Addict bottle and that is not refillable.

thank you. yesi know that j adore came with a refill because i bought a bottle by accident that doesnt have the spay , and i broke mine recently so now im looking to buy those dior refill bottle to use my perfume j adore .

i went to sephora and couldnt find those pray. i guess i will have to wait untill christmas. thanks a lot for this information :smile:
if anybobody knows any website that sell those set please let me know ;)

nat i love dior addict too especially when they had that pink bottle it was so pretty .i think i will buy the new blue one even though it can't be recharge because the smell is so refreshing .