Dior Addict Fluid Stick

They seem extremely similar (if not the same) to all the latest hybrid lipgloss/lipstick products (Maybelline color elixirs, Rimmel Apocalips/Show off laquer, YSL rouge pur couture, L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain). Subsequently I'm pretty sure I won't be purchasing them since there are so many drugstore dupes already available.

They seem extremely similar (if not the same) to all the latest hybrid lipgloss/lipstick products (Maybelline color elixirs, Rimmel Apocalips/Show off laquer, YSL rouge pur couture, L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain). Subsequently I'm pretty sure I won't be purchasing them since there are so many drugstore dupes already available.

I tried the l'oreal ones and they are very pretty, but they come off very ugly from my lips during the day. I wonder if the other drugstore ones are better, or maybe I chose a bad color of the L'Oreal ones (i have 2 bright colors)?! I got the YSL and I love it, it come off nicely leaving a tint of color.

I bought number869 (vin d'efer) and used for a whole day. It's a nice bright red. It has great staying power like Armani Maestro lip gloss but has a lot of shine. It does leave mark on your cup. Overall I do like it. I paid 32.5E at Sephora in France. I think it's actually cheaper in US.

I like them! My SA at the Dior Counter did my MakeUp a few days ago and I tried the Fluid in 'Kiss me', such a pretty pale rose! I loved the texture, it was cold in the beginning and later became fresh and not sticky!
I specially loved the brush as it is a lipliner and apply one in one.
I now got the four it-shades at home and might get back to get a few more *lol*

@hotshot: they also got a few pretty reds you should look into ;)

They look quite pretty and I haven't purchased any yet. They look similar in formulation to the L'Oreal liquid lipstick/glosses- I have Nude Ballet & Caramel Solo which are pretty good but I won't be purchasing anymore.

You do have to be careful with the L'Oreal ones because the formula can be applied too thick easily and feel a bit heavy. I like more of a light weight gloss or liquid lipstick.

Do you have any great swatches of the Dior Addict Fluid sticks?

I tried the l'oreal ones and they are very pretty, but they come off very ugly from my lips during the day. I wonder if the other drugstore ones are better, or maybe I chose a bad color of the L'Oreal ones (i have 2 bright colors)?! I got the YSL and I love it, it come off nicely leaving a tint of color.

try the maybelline color elixir- it's awesome

My husband bought Aventure and Wonderland for me from Dubai when they first released. Beautiful bright shades and wonderful formulation! Very soothing and comfortable on the lips. Definitely my new favourite! Now I want all of the shades 😜

I think I am alone in not liking these. I find they go on ok, but they tend to get sticky (or feel sticky) after being on your lips a few minutes. Did not like the feel of them and they didnt seem to stay put. The colour rubbed off on cups, etc.