Dior Accessories Catalogue A/W 2006

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I finally got my catalogue after reminding my kindly SA twice about it (!). I thought the reference guides I found in the other sub-forums were a good idea so I decided to scan them. They aren't the newest items since a lot of them have already been released but I thought someone might find it useful anyway.

1. Open-toe mule in leather, 10 cm wedge heel £320

2. "Dior Gaucho" bag in washed leather, £820
    "Dior Gaucho" double face square wallet in washed leather, £220

3. "Dior Gaucho" 4 cm width belt in washed leather, £170

4. "Dior Gaucho" small bag in grained leather, £670

Attached Files:

2. 1. "My Dior" bag in soft leather, £1,025

2. "My Dior" large bag in mat crocodile, £14,105

3. "My Dior" pump in leather, 8 cm heel, £285

4. "My Dior" pumps in leather, 10 cm heel, £300

5. "Dior Escrime 1" mask sunglasses, metal and acetate frame, £205

Attached Files:

3. 1. White metal ring, rhinestones Dior logo, £175
    White metal necklace, rhinestones Dior logo, £245

2. "Lady Dior" long wallet in leather with cannage stitching and chain, silver tone jewelry, £300
    "Lady Dior" evening bag in rhinestone cannage on satin with long chain, £ 755

3. "Cannage" open-toe mule in leather, 7 cm heel , £ 245

4. White metal necklace, light pink mother of pearl and cyrstal rhinestones, £145
    White metal earrings, light pink mother of pearl and crystal rhinestones, £160

5. "Lady Dior" large bag in leather with cannage woven embroidery, £1,365

Attached Files:

4. 1. Pump in python finished leather, 10 cm heel £335

2. "Cannage" peeptoe in leather, 9 cm heel, £275
    "Cannage" pump in leather, 9 cm heel, £275

3. "Trotter Romantique" small leather goods in Dior logo canvas:
    Zip around mini coin case, £120
    Zipped coin case with detachable hook, £105
    Double face square wallet £205
    Heart padlock key ring, £65

4. "Cannage" sports shoes in leather, £235

Attached Files:

5. 1. "Lady Dior" bag in leather with cannage stitching, £835

2. "Diorito 2" sunglasses, metal and horn resin frame, £220

3. "Cannage" bag in leather with cannage stitching, £675

4. "Diorissimo" mulit-pocket hobo in mini Dior jacquard and leather, £505
    "Diorissimo" double face square wallet in mini Dior jacquard and leather, £205

5. Limited edition, "Christal" chronograph, 325 diamonds (3.38 carats) , £10,200

Attached Files:

6. 1. "Diorette" ring, 18K white gold, diamond, aquamarine, amethyst, yellow sapphire, pink sapphire, tsavorite and lacquer - £7,550

2. "Gourmette de Dior" ring, large model, 18K yellow gold, £960
    "Mimi Gourmette de Dior" ring, 18K yellow gold £140

3. "Gourmette de Dior" ring, small model, 18K white gold and diamonds, £2,280
    "Gourmette de Dior" pendant, 18K white gold and diamonds, £2,000
    "Maxioui" chain, 18K white gold, £640
    "Gourmette de Dior" earrings, small model, 18K white gold and diamounds £2,970

4. "Oui" ring, 18K white gold and diamonds, £1380
    "Oui" bracelet, 18K white gold and diamonds £1,520

THE END :sweatdrop:

Attached Files:

7. Thanks for posting it! I love all of them :nuts:

8. Chrystalline .. Thaaaaaaank u soo much for sharing :heart::heart:

Post #3, Pic #2 .. one of them is an evening clutch and the other is a wallet? wallet with chain? looks soo cute ..

Thaaaaaaank u again :heart:

9. thanks for the pics! love the diorette ring but it is way too expensive for me.

10. thanks, great collection

11. Hey Chloe,

Yup, it's a long wallet with chain, gorgeous isn't it? :heart:

12. thanks so much chrystalline! :heart:

i went down to the dior in sloane street yesterday, and saw 3 of the limited edition saddles. the french saddle bag is just GORGEOUS!!! didn't see the morroccan one there, but saw it at harrods. i had to get my friends to stop me from buying anything.

13. Thanks a million Chrystalline! The Dior costume jewelry with huge crystal pieces is TDF! I'm so getting the necklace if I see it at Holts (unless it's over $400, in which case I rather save up to buy a bag).

Wow, they made a crocodile version of the My Dior already? Usually they take a season before making an existing bag with crocodile...I guess it's because the MyDior bags are for fall/winter, and crocodile is a fall/winter thing.

14. I will buy Gaucho belt the next week.