The Divine Dionysus Club

View attachment 3726332

Saw this online at Saks for preorder and saw some suede versions available for purchase online at Gucci - does anyone know anything about this bag? It's called the Dionysus super mini bag. I'm dying to try one on in stores but doesn't seem like they are out yet!

I saw this one today at the Toronto Yorkdale Mall store . It's stunning ! It's very small but the all black looks so chic. I decided to sleep on it since I don't need such a small back right now but I've been thinking about it ever since I left so I think I may go back for it tomorrow

Reactions: maianh_96
I saw this one today at the Toronto Yorkdale Mall store . It's stunning ! It's very small but the all black looks so chic. I decided to sleep on it since I don't need such a small back right now but I've been thinking about it ever since I left so I think I may go back for it tomorrow

So jealous they're out near you! If you do go back, if it's not too much trouble could you possibly take pictures or find out what fits inside? I'm obsessed with it but I still need a functional sized bag. I was looking at the Dionysus WOC which might fit more, but I just love the double flap design on this one :heart:

So jealous they're out near you! If you do go back, if it's not too much trouble could you possibly take pictures or find out what fits inside? I'm obsessed with it but I still need a functional sized bag. I was looking at the Dionysus WOC which might fit more, but I just love the double flap design on this one :heart:
Sorry I didn't get to take any photos ! The bad is just too small so I end up passing on the bag too costly for something so small . It didn't fit my wallet and my iPhone with a lumee case together .

Reactions: maianh_96
Hi ladies! Just got myself a Medium Dionysus earlier this week with the Taupe suede during my vacation in Vienna.

However, when I got home I noticed some glue patch inside between the suede interior pocket and the canvas bottom (the back section) which looks like they were parting ways. I was able to push the two pieces back together (no longer seeing the glue), but should I be worried about this?

I would love to bring the bag in for second opinion, but me living in Thailand and the bag being purchased overseas (besides them taking away the receipt during tax refunds) might make it more difficult.

This is my first Gucci bag and I'm sad that I'm having an issue with it this early stage of ownership :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_4222.JPG
    IMG_4222.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 2,139
Reactions: Ashker
Hi ladies! Just got myself a Medium Dionysus earlier this week with the Taupe suede during my vacation in Vienna.

However, when I got home I noticed some glue patch inside between the suede interior pocket and the canvas bottom (the back section) which looks like they were parting ways. I was able to push the two pieces back together (no longer seeing the glue), but should I be worried about this?

I would love to bring the bag in for second opinion, but me living in Thailand and the bag being purchased overseas (besides them taking away the receipt during tax refunds) might make it more difficult.

This is my first Gucci bag and I'm sad that I'm having an issue with it this early stage of ownership :sad:
Your bag is lovely! I should think any Gucci should be able to assess your concern, and if necessary, exchange your bag. It's worth a try if you think it's a design flaw.

Is the lions head hardware gold and the chain strap silver? I am thinking of this bag and wonder if it comes in more than one combinations

FYI, I looked at some other green Dionysus along the way before settling on the green mini.

Small chain strap bag, with same silver and gold hardware mix as the mini :

dio11.jpg

Bamboo top handle small size (Web strap) with aged silver tone embellished clasp instead of gold :

dio1.jpg

Small size water green suede chain strap bag with original Dionysus hardware :

dio333.jpg