The Divine Dionysus Club

View attachment 3697263 View attachment 3697264 View attachment 3697265
I took this a s a challenge to see what I could fit into my mini Dionysis. I haven't worn it yet, but here it is with a fully stuffed LV mini pochette, a small canon camera, and my iPhone 7 plus in a plastic case.
It is tight but it was able to close. The latch is temperamental, but it seems like the bag has stretched slightly since I got it. One of the gals on YouTube has hers completely stuffed and she was able to close it fine. You have to push the items down as far as possible.

Nice!! Yeah, but I don't like having to carefully organize my stuff in order to fit them in the purse. so I think I am more of a big bag girl, even though I prefer the look of the smaller sizes for some of the styles. :smile:

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I was thinking about medium Dionysus in canvas with beige suede for a while. Does anyone have it and can say anything about it? Wear and tear, possible issues and does beige suede stain easily?
I love how it looks, but it costs a lot and I'd like to be sure about its quality :smile:

I'm wearing my Dionysus boots today. If anyone's thinking about going with these (prob in a different colour) I totally recommend them

DSC_0456_zpsdrdp3his.jpg

gucci mini.JPG

Saw this online at Saks for preorder and saw some suede versions available for purchase online at Gucci - does anyone know anything about this bag? It's called the Dionysus super mini bag. I'm dying to try one on in stores but doesn't seem like they are out yet!

Reactions: L.Vuitton.Freak