Dionysus vs Padlock

Which would you purchase

• Dionysus

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Padlock

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
I think it depends on how you want to wear them. To me the padlock is a little more casual and the dionysus is dressier. I think I would get more use out of the padlock. I also haven’t seen as many people carrying the padlock. I usually see at least one Dionysus if I’m out and about during the day. I would go with the padlock. Either choice is gorgeous.

For me, this is about the battle of the hw.

The Dionysus seems more delicate because of the silver hw, the Padlock more robust and Mod. because of its details.

If this is to be an everyday bag I would go for the Padlock. there's no suede to pick-up dirt and I can see it going with everything (evening too). If it's to add to an already growing collection and you want something a bit dressier, then the Dionysus will be perfect.

I’ve had both in different colors. The padlock holds a lot less than the Dionysus. It’s more of a mini bag and the gold hardware in the front as well as the smooth black leather can scratch easily. The Dionysus in that pic looks like the one with the longer cross body strap. The padlock has a shorter chain and will not fit as a crossbody. Also, the supreme fabric on the Dionysus is very durable. It’s a carefree bag in my opinion. Both are nice bags. It all depends on what you’re looking for

I have the Padlock and adore it to bits. I would not say that its an everyday bag at all. The chain is quite heavy (which I actually like), and the bag itself feels really dressy. I like it for fancier occasions. And I agree with Cherries, it's a more rare bag, I dont think I've seen very many people with it at all.
To me the Dionysus is more casual, likely because of the tarnished silver hardware.
Both are gorgeous bags, you just cant go wrong!

I would choose the Dionysus! Fell in love with my medium black arabesque Dionysus and how well it held up (durable) and the fact I can easily wear it casual and dressed up that I bought another in all black.