Dionysus Super Mini Bag - Thoughts and opinions wanted!

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Hi all!

I have fallen in love with this tiny Dionysus bag, but given that I don’t live close to a store I am hoping to get some feedback on it!

Do you own it? If so, how do you like it and what does it hold?

Thanks in advance xx

There is some info available in earlier threads. I have this bag. I actually really like it though of course it is tiny.
It is just large enough to fit a standard iPhone 6, (mine has a very streamlined case, it should be noted) with a smallish lipstick/ gloss and a flat card case. That’s about it. You would have trouble fitting both a phone and a bulky car key fob in there.
It also does not have the proper mechanism closure of the larger Dionysus bags. The chain is long for such a light bag, but perfect for crossbody I guess.
Having said all this I do enjoy the bag.
I have toyed with getting the larger (mini) size in this bag but not sure I will walk through the gate on that one.
The bag is well made and looks resistant to wear.
Hope this all helps.

Do you think all those three and a regular/slim car key fob would be okay? As that’s all I’d really need it to be able to to hold

There is some info available in earlier threads. I have this bag. I actually really like it though of course it is tiny.
It is just large enough to fit a standard iPhone 6, (mine has a very streamlined case, it should be noted) with a smallish lipstick/ gloss and a flat card case. That’s about it. You would have trouble fitting both a phone and a bulky car key fob in there.
It also does not have the proper mechanism closure of the larger Dionysus bags. The chain is long for such a light bag, but perfect for crossbody I guess.
Having said all this I do enjoy the bag.
I have toyed with getting the larger (mini) size in this bag but not sure I will walk through the gate on that one.
The bag is well made and looks resistant to wear.
Hope this all helps.
I

Hi i recently purchased the Dionysus Supreme Mini Bag in London Heathrow Airport. While i was there i noticed the tiny bag you are talking about. The SA asked me if i like to try it on and i thought no thanks way too small. I dont know if i could justify spending a lot of money on such a small bag. The one i actually bought (which is in my profile picutre) is perfect size. Fits iphone 6plus, coin purse, lippy, keys and sunglasses without a case.

It all depends what you want to use the bag for but i would consider going the next size up.
I love the gucci bags but at the same time you want something thats going to be functional.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you buy :smile:

Hi i recently purchased the Dionysus Supreme Mini Bag in London Heathrow Airport. While i was there i noticed the tiny bag you are talking about. The SA asked me if i like to try it on and i thought no thanks way too small. I dont know if i could justify spending a lot of money on such a small bag. The one i actually bought (which is in my profile picutre) is perfect size. Fits iphone 6plus, coin purse, lippy, keys and sunglasses without a case.

It all depends what you want to use the bag for but i would consider going the next size up.
I love the gucci bags but at the same time you want something thats going to be functional.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you buy :smile:
Congratulations on your new bag! She is a beauty :smile:
How much did it cost in the airport?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Hello!

I was nervous about buying this bag as well! Not many people seem to have it, so I took a leap and bought it. Honestly, it is one of my favourite and most practical bags (shockingly). I normally wear it crossbody or as a fanny pack by wrapping the chain around my waist. When I lose my next 80lbs i'll be able to double wrap it but at this point I can only single wrap it :smile:! It fits my Saint Laurent 5 slot fragment card case, external battery and cable for my phone, keys, and Kylie Lip kit and liner. I always have my phone in my hand but I'm sure this will fit in as well. The bag is very lightweight and easy to wear. So far it's been really durable as well. I accidentally brushed up against a brick wall and there was no scuffs/wear on the leather or suede. I highly recommend it if you are interested!

I have another up close photo in my IG of it: www.instagram.com/ohmyjessalynn

Attachments

• 7C2CE070-2DF1-46CF-912E-6E1D961CA1ED.JPG
    7C2CE070-2DF1-46CF-912E-6E1D961CA1ED.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 15,083
I purchased one recently, and the biggest downside is how little fits inside of it. Most of the time I've worn it, I can only fit my car keys, credit cards, and my small iPhone charger. If you have an iPhone Plus, it will not fit inside. The bag is stiff, so it won't expand/stretch as well as the GG Marmont matelasse super mini (this one will fit an iPhone plus!). However, I love the versatility of the bag: can be worn as a crossbody, keychain or clutch when you remove the chain, waist/fanny pack, and over the shoulder. I like this size/shape better than the bigger version: the square mini. Its cute, lightweight, versatile, and under 1K if you're looking for a small mini bag!

Reactions: hcsnoopy
Hi my bag is the not the tiny one it is the mini one. I paid £880 sterling in London and it worked out $500 cheaper than if I was ad to buy here in Australia!!!! Crazy! But I love it!
Thanks for the info babe :smile: Such a steal! Lucky you :smile: Wasnt sure whether they kept this bag at the airport store as it is a fast seller. Now I need to make a trip soon. Haha

Here is mine, I got it in the suede. I love the look of it so much in this size because it's grungy but elegant in the same time?

It fits my iPhone 7 with a thin case, a cardholder and keys. It honestly takes a little bit of manoeuvring to fit my keys in there with the other two items but it definitely fits and closes. But I have kinda a bulky key chain on my keys so if I took that off, it'd be easy.

Get it! :smile:IMG_3961.jpg

Here is mine, I got it in the suede. I love the look of it so much in this size because it's grungy but elegant in the same time?

It fits my iPhone 7 with a thin case, a cardholder and keys. It honestly takes a little bit of manoeuvring to fit my keys in there with the other two items but it definitely fits and closes. But I have kinda a bulky key chain on my keys so if I took that off, it'd be easy.

Get it! :smile:View attachment 3859988

Gorgeous bag! I wanted this but it doesn’t fit my iPhone (plus size)