Dionysus- mini vs WOC?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m new here so forgive me if this has been asked before! I’m in love with the WOC but wondering if there are cons that would make getting the other bag better?

uhpharm01 likes this.
  2. Definitely the WOC. I have it, it fits a ton

Quartermillion likes this.
  3. Mini for me! The shape is much more flattering in my opinion.

4. Are you planning on getting the canvas monogram or the leather Dionysus? Also what items are you planning on carrying inside?

5. I think I want canvas monogram. I can travel pretty lightly with cards, phone, keys, maybe a chapstick??

6. The Gucci Dionysus WOC will definitely be enough for your needs then. I personally think it looks really nice too. Versatile for day and night. It can also be used as a regular wallet inside a big bag.

7. The WOC has a long shoulder strap as most WOC’s do....the Mini, although a bit more in price, has a few different shoulder options to play with. The super mini is the 23.5 shoulder strap length. I tend to like the mini more because of the different strap options. Both however are fantastic bags and do hold a surprising amount.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice