Dionysus medium leather or Gg Supreme medium in nude

chanelover005

Dec 19, 2016
IMG_1488157592.401302.jpg

IMG_1488157607.388373.jpg

Please help me to decide which one of these two I shall pick. I hv not been buying any gucci bags for yrs, always LV or Chanel girl. But lately I keep on looking at these two bags. I tried both at store. Love the leather very much (understated) but can feel the weight after holding for 5 min. Love the Gg supreme canvas bag as its lighter but not too crazy over the print.

In short, love the overall Dionysus structure design and the clasp very much.

Would like to ask member that has the Dionysus medium in leather, is it really heavy after carrying for half a day?

Which one do u prefer?

Thanks in advance for the advices. [emoji4]

View attachment 3617623

View attachment 3617624

Please help me to decide which one of these two I shall pick. I hv not been buying any gucci bags for yrs, always LV or Chanel girl. But lately I keep on looking at these two bags. I tried both at store. Love the leather very much (understated) but can feel the weight after holding for 5 min. Love the Gg supreme canvas bag as its lighter but not too crazy over the print.

In short, love the overall Dionysus structure design and the clasp very much.

Would like to ask member that has the Dionysus medium in leather, is it really heavy after carrying for half a day?

Which one do u prefer?

Thanks in advance for the advices. [emoji4]
Maybe you could give the smaller size a go for the full leather version? You might regret the canvas if you're not crazy about it now. Did you try in The Gardens, KLCC or Pavilion?

Reactions: papertiger
Thanks for the reply.

Yes. I tried at Pavillion last sat. They hv one pc of medium leather while KLCC has one pc of medium canvas. I hv too many small bags, prefer bigger bag now [emoji16]
Oh, man. I guess you have to look at your current collection to see if you might be missing something? Evening bag or casual? Maybe either one of the Dionysus could fill in that gap? The leather would transition to evening well even though it's a pretty big bag. Can't say the same for the canvas. But the canvas is lighter. Are you used to heavy bags?

I would get the leather version for sure. Thinking that you might get bored of the canvas. I know I would. The blk one is elegant and understated. If you are unsure of the weight then maybe look at the smaller version. Let us know what you decide on.

Depends what look your going for.. the black one is a little subdued compared to the canvas one. Personally, the black one can stand the test of time and I dont see it going going out of style.