Dionysus leather mini chain bag (WOC)

jc908

Aug 17, 2015
Hi all! I recently sold my Chanel double flap bag and needed a small bag for dressing up and going out so was looking into the Dionysus leather mini chain bag since it will hold all my cards, etc. I purchased the black leather last night, but going back and reviewing YouTube videos I noticed many people have the GG Supreme so it started growing on me. I could use that for casual as well... what are your thoughts on using it with dressy outfits?

NYCchihuahua

May 10, 2018
New York
I have the Dionysus WOC, tbh broke twice within a few months of use and had to exchange for a new one (crystals fell out). I would get a different brand for an evening bag. Regret the purchase :sad:

I have the Dionysus WOC, tbh broke twice within a few months of use and had to exchange for a new one (crystals fell out). I would get a different brand for an evening bag. Regret the purchase :sad:
Sorry to hear this! I have this same WOC and haven't had this problem. Mine is about two years old, but then again I haven't used it very often.

To OP, I find the leather to be great for casual and formal occasions. I like that it isn't blatantly Gucci. However, I have a Saint Laureny WOC in smooth leather and definitely use that more often all the time.

angelcots

May 15, 2020
That exact bag in black has caught my eye too! I saw it in the store for the first time last week. It's so nice in person. Love it! I think it would be an excellent choice. That would certainly be great for nice occasions, but I feel like most Gucci can also be dressed down so I think you could wear it with most things. It is too bad about the crystals falling out up above. I'll think about this but Gucci does repairs so it would not be the end of the world if that happened. Good luck with your choice!