Dino-mite!! ;)

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
IMG_2974.JPG IMG_3024.JPG Mom spoiled me this Christmas- I was SHOCKED to open this adorable Steggy coin case with matching hangtag...I had seen them online and was bummed to see every single one of them sold out!!! Never thought I had a chance! Turns out, she scored them at our flagship store early on, and I'm glad she bought a cutie for herself! These are so sweet!!! Couldn't fit the whole hangtag in the pic because I had to shrink the photo down for sharing...but it's adorable. Thanks for letting me share!

Nymeria1

May 17, 2014
New England
View attachment 3559697 View attachment 3559695 Mom spoiled me this Christmas- I was SHOCKED to open this adorable Steggy coin case with matching hangtag...I had seen them online and was bummed to see every single one of them sold out!!! Never thought I had a chance! Turns out, she scored them at our flagship store early on, and I'm glad she bought a cutie for herself! These are so sweet!!! Couldn't fit the whole hangtag in the pic because I had to shrink the photo down for sharing...but it's adorable. Thanks for letting me share!
These are soooo cute! What a nice Mom. Enjoy!!

Reactions: CoachCruiser
Dec 20, 2006
NYC
So cute! Does anyone remember how much these were? I saw 2 in Bloomies yesterday and considering going back for it. Thanks.