Dinner with four fabulous Hermès Ladies

1. Last night was absolutely delightful! It was our pleasure meeting you gals, wonderful evening! Though I must say that all the shiny Hermès accessories were a tad overwhelming. :amuse:

I learned that a 30cm croc Birkin in blue can make me feel really insignifiant in this world. And I gotta dig the Hermes survival kit in form of a Swiss Army Knife and flashlight.

Cheers to a great time!
    :drinks:

2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vlad, I'm glad you had a great time with the fabulous Hermès Ladies!

Bagg, were you one of them? ;)

3. Who'd ya have dinner with?

Spill the beans people! LOL!

4. i'm disappointed.. no pictures?

5. OHHHH! SO JEALOUS!!! Details people, c'mon!!!!!!!!

6. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the ladies vlad!

I wish I was there.

7. Well the NY ladies i can think of are Baggs, hermesgroupie, avandome and lulu?

8. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the ladies vlad!

I wish I was there.

9. Yes do share more info please!!! You can't leave us gals hanging-- and what purses were they all carrying lol!!!???

10. Spill it... hehe! Glad you had fun. And btw, Hermes bags don't bite.

11. It was a great time!!! The ladies were amazing and we all had a blast talking and the food wasn't too shabby either :amuse:

12. Well hold on! Vlad......us gals need some details and PICTURES! .......please? Pretty please?

13. LOL a big mystery :huh:

14. I'm so jealous! I wish I was there!! So who went? Any pictures? Curious mind wants to know.:yes:

15. no need to know who was there (you hermes ladies can remain anonymous), but we wanna know THE BAGS that were there :biggrin: hehehe...

show the bags!!! *heart*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice