Dinky Bag Clubhouse

I took a few pictures of my Dinky collection. I have few more not pictured like Cornflower, Primrose and Black Quilted with Gold Rivets.

View attachment 4725081
View attachment 4725082
View attachment 4725083
View attachment 4725084
View attachment 4725085
View attachment 4725086
View attachment 4725087
View attachment 4725088
SO beautiful! I love the black one circle detailing as well as the patchwork one with all the different colors and textures. I've got my dinky out as well sitting on my "bag of the day" table this afternoon. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3128.JPG
    IMG_3128.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 148
Hi Everyone I need advice, I found this (my unicorn bag) the dinky 32 with roses, in my coach outlet, i live in canada and this piece is rare ...! But is $550 can or $409 usd, missing the hangtag, , its only 50% , there is suposse to be an extra 20% sale coming to coach but i am not sure they will have it at my outlet (last time I wanted i was about to get a rogue it was coming as 60% when cashjng out and the manager refused to honor the sale price on the system and only wanted to give me 50% off) . Do I just bite the bullet or should wait it off...

20200725_124139.jpg

Ouch. I feel your pain. I too live in Canada and some pieces are hard to come by....I would say go for it if it is your unicorn bag but may try for further discount since the hangtag is missing. Otherwise, putchase as the listed sale price but retain the option to return in case you change your mind.
Hi Everyone I need advice, I found this (my unicorn bag) the dinky 32 with roses, in my coach outlet, i live in canada and this piece is rare ...! But is $550 can or $409 usd, missing the hangtag, , its only 50% , there is suposse to be an extra 20% sale coming to coach but i am not sure they will have it at my outlet (last time I wanted i was about to get a rogue it was coming as 60% when cashjng out and the manager refused to honor the sale price on the system and only wanted to give me 50% off) . Do I just bite the bullet or should wait it off...

View attachment 4799508

Ouch. I feel your pain. I too live in Canada and some pieces are hard to come by....I would say go for it if it is your unicorn bag but may try for further discount since the hangtag is missing. Otherwise, putchase as the listed sale price but retain the option to return in case you change your mind.
Hi, i know eh? prices in Canada are awful plus our tax is high, however i passed on the bags, i went back with a more realistic look and the bags didn't look in good condition (like store condition should be), they looked used and a bit bend out of shape, I have preloved bags that look better, so i went with 2 rogues preloved (one is the purple dark fairytale and the rogue 25 rivets with quilting), and those 2 were the price of the oulet tea rose rogue, and seemed in better shape that the outlet bags, and with that I have reach my max on spending, so now I am in a ban for the rest of the year.
I really wish that the outlet store was realistic on their pricing , if a bag is not in the best condition or is missing a hang tag they should discount it further but at least my outlet refuses to do so, they act like they are doing me a favor

Reactions: apursenewbie
This might be a newbie question but the colorblock Dinky I received doesn’t have the 1941 hangtag as pictured and came with the regular leather embossed one. I called CS and they said that’s what the bag comes with And that they didn’t have the ability to change it. Does anyone know if this is true? Silly little detail, but I find the 1941 hangtag adds so much!

This might be a newbie question but the colorblock Dinky I received doesn’t have the 1941 hangtag as pictured and came with the regular leather embossed one. I called CS and they said that’s what the bag comes with And that they didn’t have the ability to change it. Does anyone know if this is true? Silly little detail, but I find the 1941 hangtag adds so much!
I have seen videos on YouTube of this bag and it definitely comes with the 1941 tag ,call cs and tell them.