Ding Dong...Madeleine & Amelia are here....

vtachgyrl

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Well, I have been just posting on others lately, and have been laying low on my buying and selling on Ebay.

I had some Ebucks to redeem and thought about getting a new Epi bag. I thought the large was too squarish and so I found a like new one for $405.00, used my Ebucks and I only ended up paying $230.00.

Then I saw an Mahina Amelia wallet in bronze. I really like my Epi Z wallet from 8 years ago that still looks brand new, but thought a little different color would jazz up the epi leather. Anyways, the reserve wasn't met, but the seller did a second chance offer for $490.00 (max the auction went for), and then I used the Bing.com (hey did you know you can use it for 2nd chance offers too) and it came down to around $450.00

So here is my new purse with wallet and my accessory holder. The third item in the pic is a Epi stretch pochette. For those who haven't seen it, it is really cool. It is a whole bunch of little squares, sewn together with a red stretch fabric underneath. When you put items in it, the red really shows through, and what a great pop of color.

without further adieu...

DSC08101.jpg

DSC08102.jpg

Oh..For those of you that are considering the Madeleine PM, it is really nice and roomy. It totally reminds me of the Triangle Sac that they discontinued a few years back, but with longer straps so you can hold it 3 different ways. The zipper is nice too because it opens all the way and you don't have the purse eating your hand when you reach in.:lolots: