"ding ding" My Lockit and agenda is here (pics)

Well I just sent it back this morning:crybaby:I'm going to wait and purchase a Cabas Piano, I might get something extra also just for my troubles. :sad: Well it was fun while it lasted. I still got my groom agenda though:nuts:

OK girls here are my pics don't laugh at me:lol: You chickas get to see my face, and don't talk about my house either:roflmfao: Oh and PHH took the pic, I think he is slowly converting:nuts:

awwww. i'm sad you're not loving your Lockit Horiz. I just got it and me LOVE it! It is a big bag (which is SO IN this season), but it doesn't look gi-normous on you or anything. And i totally think it's an everyday bag, i take it to work everyday, and i used it on the weekends to shop and explore around the city. And my BFF (boyfriend forever) was sooo against me getting it on account of it making me look "big bag lady", but that didn't deter me. and the crazy thing is, i don't even think it's big anymore, i consider it a normal size bag!

Also, it looks like from your pics that the bag doesn't have that much inside. if you put more things in it, the diameter is more forgiving and it looks less wide.

awwww. i'm sad you're not loving your Lockit Horiz. I just got it and me LOVE it! It is a big bag (which is SO IN this season), but it doesn't look gi-normous on you or anything. And i totally think it's an everyday bag, i take it to work everyday, and i used it on the weekends to shop and explore around the city. And my BFF (boyfriend forever) was sooo against me getting it on account of it making me look "big bag lady", but that didn't deter me. and the crazy thing is, i don't even think it's big anymore, i consider it a normal size bag!

Also, it looks like from your pics that the bag doesn't have that much inside. if you put more things in it, the diameter is more forgiving and it looks less wide.

I agree vicon...I have the LH and love...it gives me such a tiny waist line...I look 10lbs leaner with it on compared to the speedy...I :heart: :heart: :heart: the LH to bits...seeing it on you and LV addict confirmed that I made an awesome choice...the PH was too small...also the bag on Bag Freak looked empty so it kind of distorts it IMO...also I do not find it big at all...I have Gucci bags that are way bigger and heavier...this bag is like a feather...for my the LH is a medium bag when I compare it with my large bags....love it...how is your vachette? mine is good but, I am extra careful with it compared to my speedy...cannot wait for the patina process to happen...my baby is still pretty blonde...

Bag freak get something that will make you happy...it is a lot of $$ so you have to be happy...:flowers:

I agree vicon...I have the LH and love...it gives me such a tiny waist line...I look 10lbs leaner with it on compared to the speedy...I :heart: :heart: :heart: the LH to bits...seeing it on you and LV addict confirmed that I made an awesome choice...the PH was too small...also the bag on Bag Freak looked empty so it kind of distorts it IMO...also I do not find it big at all...I have Gucci bags that are way bigger and heavier...this bag is like a feather...for my the LH is a medium bag when I compare it with my large bags....love it...how is your vachette? mine is good but, I am extra careful with it compared to my speedy...cannot wait for the patina process to happen...my baby is still pretty blonde...

Bag freak get something that will make you happy...it is a lot of $$ so you have to be happy...:flowers:

Okay, the vachetta on my Lockit got stained by my dark denim jeans and black jeans! at first i FER-REAKED okay, since i only had the bag for about 2 weeks when it happened. but now i'm sorta over it, but still! i want to know if anyone has experienced this. i'm going to take a picture tonight and post it for you ladies to check it out.

agree...cannot wait for the patina so i don't have to worry about denim stains.

vicon ohhh no...I thought about denim stains and do not wear and demin dark washes with the bag for fear of transfer...post pics...I am sure it will go away once you get a nice patina...did you try baby wipes? I am going to buy some and put them in my LH....

Okay, the vachetta on my Lockit got stained by my dark denim jeans and black jeans! at first i FER-REAKED okay, since i only had the bag for about 2 weeks when it happened. but now i'm sorta over it, but still! i want to know if anyone has experienced this. i'm going to take a picture tonight and post it for you ladies to check it out.

agree...cannot wait for the patina so i don't have to worry about denim stains.

Are they new jeans ?

I LOVE it because even though it's large it's light as a feather!!! But if you are not happy with it, get something you would absolutely LOVE to wear! It looks great on you, BTW!:yes: