"ding ding" My Lockit and agenda is here (pics)

OK girls here are my pics don't laugh at me:lol: You chickas get to see my face, and don't talk about my house either:roflmfao: Oh and PHH took the pic, I think he is slowly converting:nuts:

Attachments

• lockitwear1.jpg
    lockitwear1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 75
  • lockitwear2.jpg
    lockitwear2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 72
  • lockitwear3.jpg
    lockitwear3.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 70
  • lockitwear4.jpg
    lockitwear4.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 65
OK girls here are my pics don't laugh at me:lol: You chickas get to see my face, and don't talk about my house either:roflmfao: Oh and PHH took the pic, I think he is slowly converting:nuts:

Well, to be honest, the bag is a bit big on You. The front view is nice though but the side view is just too much bag! But it would be nice to have it for a weekend bag or carry-on on but maybe it is too big even for a carry-on! Anyway some girls here like it big so in the end it's your bag.
Hope you wont feel too bad about my comment!:smile: maybe a speedy 35 could be an alternative.

My DH said the same thing to me when I wanted to get the Lockit. He thought it looked way too big and said it looked like an overnight bag/carry on. :sad: Perhaps, something like the BH will suit you better? It's a large and roomy tote, but it doesn't look overwhelming on. In fact, I think it looks amazing on every single person I've seen wearing it.

Congrats on your Groom agenda!:heart:

just to compare

I dont care from it as an arm bag but a shoulder looks good. I think the reason it looks big is because the side view isnt straight on like the others.

Attachments

• lockit.jpg
    lockit.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 82
I think the Lockit looks great on you. You will get used to having a big bag after a while!

I bought the red groom agenda as well and been using it since. I just LOOOOVE it!!! Have to be really careful with the screenprint tho! Oh well...

Did you get the 2007 fill for free? If so, good for you! They sell for $58 / $66 in the store!

the lockit is growing on me... a couple weeks ago, i saw a woman at the mall carrying the regular lockit, and it looked perfect on her. she was about my height/weight so i think i might get that bag in the future, since the lockit horizontal looks too big for me.

The lockit is a large bag, but I actually like the fact that it's large. If you're looking for a sturdy school bag, then this will be perfect! Not to mention that you look fabulous with it!