"ding ding" My Lockit and agenda is here (pics)

I absolutely love the lockit!! I can't wait to get one!!!

If you don't like it though then it's better to return it and get something you'll love. Great choice on the agenda too!!

I'm always using bags this size so to me it does not look to big...
take a pic of you wearing it- would be interesting to see it!

and the story about having a bag that's obviously to big is that it's meant to be to big.. look at Nicole R. sunglasses- they are to big- but that's the story..

in the end you have to feel comfortable!

Well, I'm not completely sold on the lockit. However, I do love that wide opening. Other than all the vachetta, I think it might make a great school bag. Think it over before you return the lockit. Maybe have someone else carry it around for a while so you can see what it will look like if you decide to carry it to school. Why don't you want to take it to school?

Oh because I wanted a bag, that I could carry everywhere. Yes it's great for school but that's not what I wanted the bag for. It seems a bit much for school (flash monograms etc.) I carry a Jansport to school and that's because it will have work stuff in it also. (military). Plus I will only go to school 2 days a week. And I don't want to put heavy college books in here, afraid it will ruin it. When I'm not in school, all I carry is a wallet and well now an agenda and keys, it just would seem crazy to carry this bag around with just a wallet and agenda and keys in it, you know what I mean. Even with some baby stuff it wont fill that bag up. :sad:

And yes it's bigger than the bags I normally carry, I guess I wanted an everyday "knockaround" bag hence the Cabas Piano. But I liked this because it had the lock on it, sort of like the speedy and I like the handles. But I'm more of a casual laid back mom type so I don't think this bag will suit me. I think it will stand out to much with the shape and size of it.

sorry you do not like...I love it!! It is my favorite bag right now...my poor speedy gets no attention...it fits so much.....personally I do not find it too big but, then again I love big bags and this one is so light and I wanted a shoulder bag...I love so much...the PH was not for me and many people love so it depends on the person...

the BH is smaller and lots of PFers love it...less formal and still roomy...more casual...I needed a zipper so the BH was not for me...check it out...

love the agenda!!! so sorry about the lockit. it does seem a little formal for everyday. hope you find something else you love!

Yes shopgirl, in a nutshell that's what I was trying to say:lol: Thank you. Yes I think it's too "formal" for me. But damn it looked so darn cute on LV Addict:nuts:

maybe trade it in for popincourt haut, you have a smaller bag, can wear it on your shoulder, no worries about the bottom of the bag so its more kick around, less formal.

You can get the agenda insert for addresses - didn't it come with your insert?

Yes a little address book came with the inserts but the address book doesn't have the holes in it. And when I try to slide it in the pocket of the agenda the agenda becomes to crowded. Plus I want to use the agenda as a wallet. Keep my three favorite cards I carry. So I will buy a Carnet de Bal to cover the address book. Just reason to buy more stuff:graucho:

Love the Lockit to bits...and I carry my groom pouchette wallet in it everyday...I am tall and medium and do not find this bag too big but, it is a tad bit more formal or sophisticated...not has casual as the BH...I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the HL so much more than my Speedy 30....maybe go with the PH...I returned that one to get the LH because it was way to small for everyday usage...work, kid stuff etc... I needed more room than the PH could provide...but, for me the PH would be good for evenings and weekends...the LH fits everything I need plus a couple of diapers...the BH I was thinking could double has a diaper and toys bag...open roomy and no vachette.... so many choices...uggggghhhhh!!!!