"ding ding" My Lockit and agenda is here (pics)

BagFreak

♥☺♫Love who I am♫☼♥
May 12, 2006
The sad face is there because I'm not loving the lockit:crybaby: I don't know it just doesn't sit right with me. I wanted something for everyday. It doesn't look everydayish, even my husband said his exact words "that's a big bag for $900" :wtf: What does that mean. He said I could use it to go away for the weekend. It would look cute for class but I don't want to carry this to school. Well I should have stuck with the Cabas Piano in the first place. That's what I get for impulse buying. Anyway as for the Groom Agenda, I'm in love, that think is just too cute. I didn't know the address book is separate, so I'm going to buy a Carnet de bal for that. They gave me the 2007 inserts also. Well I called Louis Vuitton they said just send the bag back and they will credit my account. uuh I'm so dissapointed. :sad:Here are the pics for you guys. :s

Attachments

• groomagenda2.jpg
    groomagenda2.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 232
  • Groomlockit1.jpg
    Groomlockit1.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 315
  • groomlockit2.jpg
    groomlockit2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 220
  • groomagenda1.jpg
    groomagenda1.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 170
Here's more pics

Attachments

• groomagenda3.jpg
    groomagenda3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 93
  • lockit2.jpg
    lockit2.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 147
  • lockit3.jpg
    lockit3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 126
Well, I'm not completely sold on the lockit. However, I do love that wide opening. Other than all the vachetta, I think it might make a great school bag. Think it over before you return the lockit. Maybe have someone else carry it around for a while so you can see what it will look like if you decide to carry it to school. Why don't you want to take it to school?

The lockit bag is very light and easy to carry but I must admit it's pretty big for me. The biggest tote I can handle is Mezzo. If I want to get lockit, I will get PM size, it's cute.
Lockit Horizontal looks great on some Pfers but it looks so huge on me..

Love the agenda by the way..

Aww, I'm sorry you are dissapointed. However your groom agenda is so pretty and you got the one that seems most wanted and sells out the fastest, the red. Congrats!

wow you went from cabas piano to lockit horizontal (this is horizontal, right?). that's a big size difference IMO. have you considered the cabas mezzo, batignolles horizontal, damier chelsea? they are all great medium to large shoulder bags.

congratulations! the groom agenda is very cute. :yes:

I was going forth between the Mezzo and the Horizontal Lockit...I was SURE I would want the lockit but after trying it on in the store and not feeling right with it (and my friends horrid look on her face when she saw me wearing it :roflmfao: ) I decided it was not for me.

I HATE IT when bags you want to love just don't do it for you. Gotta return it if you don't love it!

Aww...it's too bag you don't like the Mono Lockit. I've seen it on some of the girls in here and think it looks great! But of course if it doesn't "suit" you then it's best you realise it now while you have the chance of returning it.

Personally I know the Mono Lockit is not for me (and this is coming from someone who loves huge bags)...I love the Suhali Lockit though.

Best of luck on your decision!

great job on getting that Groom Agenda.

Had you tried the bag on before ordering ?
I think it's a great everyday, and maybe you had been liking it for a while, but send it back if you are disappointed, what bag are you thinking about instead?
I love a big bag.